So I'm immune to edibles... one question though

Discussion in 'General' started by Classy Man, Jan 8, 2013.

1. After all of my experimental trials, which consisted of eating all types of edibles from all types of people in all types of situations, I have concluded that edibles just dont have an effect on me.

My question is:
    Would consuming alot of edibles raise my tolerance even though they don't affect me? Or am i simply going poop the THC out?

2. idk about your question lol

but my buddy is immune to edibles to

3. I know multiple people with the same problem as you. You're just going to have to deal with it unfortunately..

Don't eat a shit load and fuck up your digestive system please, not worth it.

Oh, and +rep for repping the PNW and the possible Guru reference!

4. Yeah I need to give edibles another go....not till awhile tho I over anticipated and used 1/3rd of my stash LOL

5. i'm also immune to edibles, but i've never had it affect my smoking tolerance.

6. My husband is pretty definitely immune to edibles too, I'll ask him when he gets home whether he has ever experienced a difference in his tolerance when eating edibles, but I think he'd probably say "no".

I mean, you're the one in this situation, have you noticed a difference in your tolerance after ingesting edibles, even if they don't effect you? :confused_2:

7. I have never been high from edibles before. Ate them at least five times.