so im hooking up with this girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wein-dog12, Feb 20, 2010.

1. and im a big time pot smoker and she doesn't smoke at all which is perfectly ok with me but the thing i tend to a fair amount of drugs here and there and well shes completely against that shit and all my friends are avid pot smokers and drug users and well dealers(which could be a problem), i like her and all but im having a hard time trying to figure out how to get around this "little bump in the road":smoking:
    you guys have any thoughts on this ??

2. Don't tell her

3. she know and is fine with it, it the friends i have and the eviroment that i hang out in

4. If you're only hooking up with her then she has no right to criticize your lifestyle.

But also if you're only hooking up with her I don't know why you'd ever be worried that she would find out... just hook up with her and then go elsewhere and consume said "drugs"

5. i was going to pretty much say the exact same thing and then i saw that KoP pretty much did it:

so ya, dont let it get to you

6. well no by hooking up i meant dating her i probly should have said that instead sorry im a bit high lol

7. Hahah alright well if you're dating her then it's a different story. I'd say it basically comes down to three choices:

1. You care about her more than the drugs- you quit the drugs

2. You care about the drugs more than her- you quit her

3. You tell her about the drugs in such a way that she'll be open minded to it, and try to work out an agreement

8. well the drugs i can quit really because itonly a large amount of X eevery couple of months shes ok with the weed it just my friends really their all heavy drugs users and party alot and sell drugs and really shes a preppy girl and only drinks every now and then

9. Haha I'm not trying to call you out for being underage please don't take it that way but this sounds exactly like high school to me. The reason I say that is because I am in high school as well (senior, yes 18) and I see that situation all too often.

Honestly if she drinks then she CANNOT give you shit for smoking. Just hit her with the line "how many people died of alchohol related deaths this year? How many of marijuana?" that should shut her up. As far as the molly... I'd say you can either not tell her about it or try to get her to try it... get a girl on molly and she'll be all over you like white on rice

10. well if you're hooking up with her she's likely to get attached, eventually the issue will come up and she'll want you to quit. they always stare out chill and then go apeshit unless they pick up the lifestyle.

11. True that. Either they pick up the lifestyle when they find out or they secretly fume about it and take it out on you in other ways. Prepare for the worst

12. nahh i'll just smack a bitch haha jk, but in all honesty i'll be jetting if shes acts retarded being bitchy all time not putting up with the shit
    edit: and jesus christ no i would never ask her to do x with me i really hope she doesnt find out but fuck i live in a small ass town of a couple thousand shit could happen

13. she'll try to accept it, but then get possessive cause women are crazy bitches and will always find something that's wrong.

;)

14. aint that tha fuckin' truuffff!

15. aha real talk real talk

16. right now im thinking fuck it and i'll just see how it plays out

17. thats what you should do, it sounds like it could be a good thing.

18. Just tell her what drugs you do, and tell her some of your friends do other drugs. Just because someone doesn't use drugs doesn't mean they can't be okay with you using them. Speak to her and come to some kind of agreement, e.g. You wont smoke/take other drugs around her, or you'll cut down for her or something. If you guys can't work something out, then you have to decide which is more important to you, the drugs, or her, and I should hope that if its a serious relationship, its her you put first.

19. well i dont plan to stop smoking for anyone because its that much of a part of who i am and i feel i shouldnt have to change myself for anyone but ima see where shit goes anyways

20. Yeah man, I too get very personally offended when the girl I'm involved with starts trying to change who I am