Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Im High Right Now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OneManArmy, Apr 13, 2011.

1. and i ve been reading alot and have been really gittery, and i feel like i am looking at a parallel universe. i have the feeling that all of my senses are farther than my face, the shit i smoked was rolled in november and it was a normal joint maybe small because i t was a pretty big roach. did anyone ever act liek this, that their senses are really slow and feel like your moving fast and are very hyper. :hello:what did i smoke, or at least what is simular and did this ever happen to someone and if it did what did you smoke

2. Crack cocaine.

3. i smoked heroin with a mixture of pcp and opium

4. every thing has a cartoony effect, and i feel like im inhaling my food, and i feel like everything i eat is not really happening and i feel the food going down my throat

5. it was weed, im pretty suuure

6. Lol man ur just high calm yo ass down.
    wait it was rolled in November? wtf

7. You're just high.

Enjoy it man.

8. oohh.....my lungs are sore from breathing hard and i cant stop cause ill die, feel not like weed is supposedddd to feel and has felt like.....

9. No, you're just high.

10. That's a pretty deep high

11. thats why im making a video on photo booth

12. Dude holy fuck, this is funny as hell! I laughed so hard that my eyeballs hurt!

13. sounds like your mad high. when i get super stoned i feel like im a power ranger operating a megazord

14. Shut the hell up

15. Same here! Then this happened....

[​IMG]

Now my Megazord stays in the garage.

16. sounds like one of those really cool highs

17. Have fun being incredibly faded.

18. You're screwed, time to cash in the chips.

19. i freaked out and i went to sleep......i think there was something in the weed it was only a joint, i had fun then freaked out and slept, i made a vid but its realllllyyy embarrassing so i deleted it

20. Pussy..

Kidding haha, you should have posted it, no one is going to remember it in a week anyways. I have to takea video next time I'm high though, it's a good idea.