So I'm high at work...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BugsyBonny, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Well today my boss is supposed to call me our for being the 2nd best this past month... And since I knew he was going to be a dick about it I just decided to smoke a bit before work and now I'm just here... Anyone with me?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hope you don't run heavy equipment high at work.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Surely not. Maybe he's a brain surgeon?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. or da one that installs the Airbags that are knowen to BLOW UP.

5. Oh hell nah! I'm a sales rep... XD

• Like Like x 3
  6. rember to clear your cookies befor you clock out.
    cuz Bosses do check to see what them been paying for.

7. I don't do anything shady on my laptop here. And we usually take it easy on the first day of the month (that counts)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I get high everyday at work my boss knows it and don’t care says it makes me a better worker I stay focused for longer and I run equipment power tools and build some of the most complex stuff put in the building ( I’m a carpenter)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. How cool! Yeah it happens sometimes, I get more focused on what I'm doing when I'm high.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Still I'm guessing you're careful

• Like Like x 1
  11. Very. been in construction for 10+ years only been hurt on the job once. I always have a synthetic specimen on me just in case. You just gotta know your limit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I worked and played the majority of my life high. Be careful, keep your mouth shut and you'll have no issues. Gum, eye drops and clean hands were my secret to never getting busted. Only thing I don't condone is driving buzzed. Not ganja or anything. Heavy or dangerous equipment is a close second. Only time I have been hurt buzzed is when I was skating or riding bmx. Sometimes the ganja blesses you and other times you bounce your head off of the blacktop. Feel me?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I too carried synthetic kits with me and only used it once in a good 8 or 10 years. The kits got used often enough though for pre employment union fucking shit.