So I'm having surgery...

Discussion in 'General' started by SniperKitty, Oct 16, 2012.

1. I'm having surgery, getting my gallbladder removed. Anyways I get my instructions in the mail, no smoking or drinking 24 hours before surgery.

This would be fine and good but my gallbladder puts me in aweful pain and eating gives me SUCH nausea right now. I went dry the past two days and it was miserable. So my question is, would it be okay to smoke the day before? I can hardly function without it right now. I cant wait until I get this problem fixed.

2. I would vape or do edibles. I'm sure you'd be fine smoking too. Hope your surgery goes well

3. In all honestly you will be fine if you smoke. I would vape however for instant pain relief and then eat a brownie half way through your vape high for pain relief for the rest of the night

4. Thanks for the replys so far guys! Unfortunatly I'm the only smoker in the house so all my money goes to weed I just cant get a vape. Ive only had this one glass pipe ever so I cant really vape. It helps me through the pain and sickness fine, I smoke when I need to (granted I'm smoking double what I used to when it was only recreational). I just worry about going through a dry day again, even if it would be my last, its just miserable. But mj has been a life saver the past months. I think I will smoke, I don't see what harm it could really do.