Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Im guessing the detox worked :P

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Drifter711, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Hey everyone I'm new to the forums but have been browsing for a while, So I had to take a drug test on Monday, I stopped for a week but had been smoking about a bowl or two every night for a while , sometimes more if I was with friends. Any way I took 1,000mg of niacin two different nights last week, drank a ton of water then drank a detox drink and went and took the test, I was really nervous about smoking because I didn't know if I passed so I didn't smoke Monday but last night I said screw it and loaded my bong, I smoked one bowl and was stuck to my chair baked out of my mind, I was as high as I used to get when I first started smoking so I'm pretty sure that is a good indication that I got the thc out of my system lol!!

2. Actually it's not...they test for metabolites of thc in drug tests and that's not related to tolerance

3. dude you're gonna make me nervous again!! Hahaha

4. you should be fine man, what kind of drug test was it? the only drug test i have ever taken for employment was a mouth swab test and you can pretty smoke the day of those things and still pass