So I'm going to get "tested" for ADD and my parents want me to completely

Discussion in 'General' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Dec 8, 2012.

1. quit smoking weed. Before I get people trying to call me underage, I'm 19 and I live in my parents home.

I went to a psychiatrist around 2 years ago and of course since I chose to be a dumbass I was being honest and told the psychiatrist I smoke weed. Just for that he wouldn't prescribe me, hell I even told him then not to tell my parents. During those 2 years my parents found out from him I couldn't get those pills prescribed to me just because I smoked weed (or admitted to).

I'm about to go to a psychiatrist on Friday and I'm going to make sure to lie about smoking weed, etc. My parents are telling me not to smoke at all now or once I get the pills prescribed to me so I don't get my "judgement impaired" and then randomly told me that I may be blood tested by them. I'm just curious, if they somehow do test me could they possibly be looking for weed in my system? I can't imagine them doing that but if they do that would be some bullshit.

As for me tho, I've been going on and off with smoking since I've been getting busy with school, working out and work. But I know for a fact that I would even fail a cotton swab test right now.

2. #2 GGGGanjaSmoker, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    this is ridiculous, that shits fucking poison i stopped taking it when i was 14. your much better off using herb for this made up ass disease we all have.

3. Well maybe it's not poison for particularly everyone. My dad has changed his life for the better ever since he got prescribed.

4. Yeah depending on what it is I wouldn't start with the meds man. There's pretty much always a better option like therapy or some shit.

And if weed's not making whatever you have worse, fuck giving it up.

5. and regardless you not allowed to talk about other drugs

6. I just have trouble paying attention and staying focused, simple as that. Someone giving me a speech won't help me out at all.

I wasn't really planning on quitting smoking weed for the pills. I'm just going to make sure not to smoke early in the day on my first few days on the pills.

7. when i took that shit i had to smoke to balance out the headaches and nausea

8. [quote name='"GGGGanjaSmoker"']this is ridiculous, that shits fucking poison i stopped taking it when i was 14. your much better off using herb for this made up ass disease we all have.[/quote]

I think ops playing the system lol.
    Anyone can do it and lots do, if you ask me 90% of pharmaceuticals are a combination of bullshit and poison.
    I'm pretty sure if your over 18 and ask any kind of doctor not to tell anyone, that's a breach of contract and you probably could sue the living shit out of him or blackmail him for your rx and piss in his coffee every morning.
    Marijuana ftw!

9. OP do you think you have ADD? If not can you not just refuse to get tested

edit
    maybe i was a bit harsh with my earlier post

10. Does ADD even exist? Lol

11. they can't prescribe you anything because weed does pretty much the same thing, lol