So im Eighteen.

Discussion in 'General' started by jellybean55, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Hey blades, what's up? Anyways I turned 18 on the 9th of this month,made a GC account and all. Anyways I want to look back when I'm 50 to my 18th and think, "wooow, I did some crazy stuff back then"
    Anyways, I'm looking for advice on crazy, realistic, or humanitarian, things to do-And yes it will be recorded.
    So my question to you guys is, What should I do? What would you of done?

2. Greeting, there are plenty of cool people here you just need to know where to look! :) What do you have in mind? You can always get into a show, ever heard of My little Pony:Friendship is Magic?
    Just replace the word Ponyville to Grasscity and this is for you! :D
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0DZJa9DXo[/ame]

3. Haha the best welcoming greet ...ever!
    Anyways I'm just a weird, stuttering, AP student who wants wo get out of the box ya know? Out of my comfort zone, and put videos for you blades to see.

4. Congrats, my man. That's about all I can offer. Any of my suggestions on what to do I wouldn't advise recording. :cool:

5. So come watch my little pony friendship is magic, grasscity is a community of pot smokers but you can find some awesome oddballs who love to reminisce about anything... including myself!

How did you find out about grasscity, and how was your birthday? :D

6. start driving south if you have the means. When you hit somewhere interesting, stop explore and blaze. Or drive north. Or east. Or west. Explore young blade.

7. I did this for a year when I was a youngster. Best experience of my life.

~One Love~

8. I turned 18 on the 10th :(

9. That means you signed up underage...BANE HIM! :p

10. I turned 18 yesterday, I just smoked a few grams with some friends. A couple days ago I did this too..

Attached Files:

11. so you know admiting you joined underage can get you banned.

12. I joined on the 14th so suck it .
    Anywho I just bought a quarter of some platnum, going to share, its going to be nice.
    Any body want to share their stories from their 18th?

13. excuse me jr....

Would you like to refrase that:confused:

14. Wise that was not

15. Dude... I don't think he was referring to you. Also, poor choice of words with the "suck it" and all.

16. haha It took me a second to make the connection there. Nice.

dude...

17. Lmfao I'm just yanking your chains mod. I meant zero disrespect .

18. [​IMG]

You just double derped

19. Shots of tequila or 151, a bong hoot, chug a beer, exhale and repeat till you hit the floor