so im baked right now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Man_on_the_moon, Nov 1, 2009.

1. I just sImoked an ounce of dank out of a gasmask, and I ate all the food in my fridge; a whole pack of snack packs, 3 bagelfuls, 3 bowls of cerreal, went to taco bell, two taco supremes, and now I'm sitting in a closed office building, yikes! I hear people.........

2. Proud of you.

3. The ENTIRE ounce to yourself? dammm

4. mann i gotta smoke outa a gas mask sometime. i have yet to do so =(

5. :smoke::smoke:when did you start, yesterday?? :smoke:you must have been on a race! i smoked 4 2g blunts today and got 1/2 of 1 left and im still not as high as i would like :smoke:to be!

6. Lmao wow i highly doubt you smoked an ounce of DANK.. dude that would take a long time too..

7. Nahh, it wasn't by myself, my friend helped, lol. He just texted me saying that he got caught by his girl, lmao. She is super pissed.

8. hahahaa GOT 'em

9. niiiiiiice man!

10. i just ate two weed cookies in my dorm room.

i have such a nice body high right now. i just want to climb onto my bed and just melt away..

11. Melt, my friend! Melllllllllllllllllllllllllt!

12. Im high too my sig is the truth !

13. What are you doing with bagels and cereals in an office building!? :eek:

And those are not people you hear, per se. They are merely spirits and ghosts and a few demons returning to the underworld following their yearly return to this realm on Halloween. Don't go out there, though. They'll fuck with you.

14. I smoked 6 fat joints by myself last night... a half an hour between each joint. I was fucked, hoped your night was as good as mine.

15. i did man i meeelltteddddddd

i did so much english homework, writing while high is a huge stress relief for me

im getting some maui wawi later on......mmmmm

16. dude,

slow down with the demon part.

fuckin trippin me out.

haha.

:hippie:

17. Smoked a half O of really nice bud with a couple friends yesterday. I was so fucking high! :smoke:

18. just smoked 2 half gram bowls and am now meeting with my group for class and getting our presentation about legalization of weed ready.

19. I call bull....unless you have a ridiculous tolerance.