So im at work....

Discussion in 'General' started by plants2fresh, May 12, 2012.

1. Taking a toke break....

Everybody take a hit :)

2. Cue the boss in 3....2...

3. I'm sorry for asking.But where do you work?

Thats my biggest priority in life ATM.:)

I lit up 2 bowls 7 mins before I seen this thread so I'm pretty Pressured right now.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

4. My favorite thing about my job is I make my own money and smoke a blunt anytime/anywhere

5. Derp thats what a job is,Do you smoke in your parents house or in public daytime?

6. lmao what a fool. U know what "make your own money" means? I do numerous of vendings for medical marijauana clubs, have my own metal scrapping and firewood business. I even build huge waterwheels for people who like to save money on electrics and building waterwheel... trust me, you'll get a paycheck that'll last you at least 2-3months

7. I'll take a Dab for ya guy

8. Thanks for everybody smoking with me, I work at a cabinet shop as a sprayer(painter). Boss knows I smoke so it's all good, he actually tokes with me on occasion. He's more of a drinker tho.

9. #9 BLVCK ANGEL, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Thats pretty cool,chill boss:smoke: (Hell yeah)

10. Sounds like a cool situation, nice!

I don't smoke before/during work. I actually enjoy my job sober. I don't think I'd do good if I was high... plus, drug testing and whatnot. I keep my mouth shut about weed at work. I'm sure a few of my coworkers toke and may have even scoped me out, but it's just not smart to talk about that stuff here. Unless you don't want your job.

11. [quote name='"8ight"']

Sounds like a cool situation, nice!

I don't smoke before/during work. I actually enjoy my job sober. I don't think I'd do good if I was high... plus, drug testing and whatnot. I keep my mouth shut about weed at work. I'm sure a few of my coworkers toke and may have even scoped me out, but it's just not smart to talk about that stuff here. Unless you don't want your job.[/quote]

That sucks!! What kinda job do you have? I enjoy getting a little flighty before I spray, helps calm me and keep me smooth.

12. Cool dude

13. Man, my old job... I use to smoke on all 3 breaks. 3 - 20 minute break. The perfect time to smoke a bowl and get a small snack out the vendin machine. Everyone knew I smoked but I passed the drug test to get the job so fuck them. AHAHAHAHAHA

when you work in a fuckin mail factory you gotta smoke just to keep calm.

too bad the place closed down :(

14. Got some hard workers here it sounds like, keep up the good work guys!!

15. I worked very hard, thank you very much. I was the 3rd best machine operator in the whole factory. I put out higher numbers than most employees. I was left practicly in charge at times to keep the whole floor running smoothly. Went to work sick. Worked extra hours includeing double shift. Your gonna tell me I dont work hard because I relax and smoke on my break? Im not some shithead kid stoner. Im a grown man and can handle my shit.

• Like Like x 1
  16. [quote name='"Im Stoned"']Got some hard workers here it sounds like, keep up the good work guys!![/quote]

You can work hard while you're high. We just utilize our breaks better than you do apparently.