So im aprently the dick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willybud, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Buddy saids he wants 2gs from my conect and i tell him ill try to grab for him, he gives me the money before i even grab , than my dealer saids hes dry so i give back the money and he said "you keep it and fucking buy me the shit u said u would" im like wtf i never said i would i said ill try, and im aprently the "dick"

2. lol what a nice friend. tell him to stop being a cunt nugget and find his own goddamn weed if he's gonna be a dick hole about it.

3. what a nancy boy

4. Buy him a gift card with it for some place shitty.

But really, you should've just gave him it/left it and cut off all contact with this douche.

5. Your friend is a douche. Tell him to either find his own connect or suck it up and stop whining. :p

6. Yup. Your friend can either take his money back or you can keep it

7. sounds a lot more like bitch then dick to me....

should really think about who you can consider your friends...

8. keep it. hes being an asshole and is refusing to take his money back? fuck it.

9. give him oregano for being a cunt

10. Keep it, use it to buy weed whenever you get the chance and smoke a bowl out of the bag before you give it to him. He owes you that at least.

11. u dont hav to do to do to do tdo gogogogogo anything for him

12. Get his Money, pick up some dank 2G , smoke it, and bag up some salad and give it to him for being so demanding.

13. Just cut off all contact with this douche, kept the 20 and bought myself bud with it :smoke:

14. eww what a little bitch your friend is
    throw the money on the ground and tell him to find it himself..
    or take the money for yourself.
    fuck that douchebag.

15. think you need to find new friends bro.

16. I win. Just for the record.

17. Haha luckily i still have a ton of freinds to blaze with

18. Until the next time it happens. Pretty soon you'll be all out of friends to steal from

19. lol aprently?

20. Yes, as in aprently it's okay to not even try to spell words right anymore.