So if vapor is.....

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeypokey123, May 22, 2009.

1. So if vapor is water and water can be made into ice and ice can be put into drinks? Am I onto something?

2. Water vapor is water....weed vapor is weed. What you're talking about is freezing liquid THC, which would be cool, but competely different from what you said.

Nice try

3. what if water was vapor,maybe there could vapor ice,witch could be put in to your drink,right?

4. I imagine changing the molecular structure of a compound would change it's chemical properties, i.e. vapor condensed into a liquid would not get you high, it would be cool though.

5. #6 zpyro, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    just changing the phase of the molecule doesn't necessarily change the chemical properties, because a phase change is a physical change. there's no reason vaporized THC condensed into liquid wouldn't get you high AFAIK. especially considering that vaporizing bud is simply subliming it from solid to gas (maybe liquid to gas) and you get plenty high from vapor :D

6. there is no "vapor ice" any more than there are "liquid solids" or "gaseous solids." there are conditions where the phases are at equlibrium, but in order to have that point with water, you'd have to have it at <0.006 atmospheres of pressure and keep it close to 0*C

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]