So If U Picked A Fast Food Restaurant?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperDourPack, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Well right now I'm in a debating situation. I want a burger bad forreal and I Dont eat Micky d's. So I'm thinking burger king. And I think burger king cooks burgers the best for a fast food joint. Then i think 5 guys guys but I'm usually still hungry. I could get a medium fry but I want onion rings. I'm just so fucking undecided. But if you were in my predicament were would u go or is burger king a bad choice.

And I'm not cooking a burger. My raise is making lasgna but I'm eating that later because I'm bout to leave so I'm hungry now. Thoughts?

2. Get a baconator 

3. Yea I used to like them but they scream heart attack to me lol. But never a big Wendy's fan. That's kind of not a option lol other suggestions

4. When I lived in Murica and I still eated meat, I enjoyed steak n shake. :smoking:

5. Five Guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Damn that would work just ain't one close to me and not worth drive. Is burger king meat official other then other fast food? Anyone know?
    Ok now I'm leaning towards five guys

7. damn that sounds good right now

8. #10 r r, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    How can you still be hungry after 5 guys and a medium fry?
    Their French fries are HUGE!!
    For a family of 3 sharing a large fry, we have never eaten the whole fry....
    It's like costco for French fries.
    For a takeout order you have lift with your legs not your back..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol I meant I could get a medium fry to fill me up with the the burger. A small fry just get me comfortable u know n they do load em up forreal
    Yea I'm getting some fuckin 5 guys

10. Damn, you and me both. We should do it at the same time

11. Lol I'm leaving in 10

12. alright. I'll get the lube

13. Don't forget the sauce to make it taste better. Spice it up

14. arby's only if u hav coupons

15. For real...!
    Although ive heard Arby's is now trialing title loans if you own your car...
    That might get me a supersized Beef and Cheddar with a large curly fry :D

16. #18 Old School Smoker, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Drive to California and get yourself a double double from in-n-out. Best damn burger on Earth! Anyone else agree with me?

dubdub.jpg