Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So if THC is absorbed in fat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MobBarley, May 11, 2009.

1. #1 MobBarley, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    I havent actually gotten an answer yet cause I never smoked with fat people and I dont have a lot of fat... But my friend told me something interesting. If THC is absorbed to fat, does this mean that fat people get high faster? o_O longer high? o_O Longer buzz? Or are they just fat...

2. Bigger people have to smoke more. basically... larger BMI means the THC is spread out more in their bodies and doesn't all hit them as fast as it would a skinnier person

3. it takes longer for the high to hit a fat guy not by much tho and i would know im fat :p but i still get blazed off just as much as a skinny person just takes like am inute longer to start feelin it

4. Really? For some reason I have a hard time believing this considering I smoke with some fat people every now and then and they seem to get plenty hi off the same amount of weed if not less then what I smoke. But then again I do have a pretty high tolerance.

5. No. What is absorbed into your body fat are the inactive metabolites left over after smoking, not the active cannabinoids that enter your bloodstream and get you high.