So if marijuana is such a lucrative cash crop...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by fckthisshit, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Yeah i know. I was paraphrasing....ANARCHY!!! ANARCHY!!! ANARCHY!!!

2. I don't think the majority of us want true anarchy. It would be........anarchy!:D

3. the rules of microeconomics says ... the market will create market share for new entrants until the profit margin is flat. basically, with each new entrant into the market the less profit there is for the marketplace .... odds most biz minded entrants understand this which is in part why there isn't a 'flood' of folks trying to grow in cali...however in colorodo which has a burgeoning market many are entering and the market still has profit for new entrants.

4. I know several growers moving out of Cali for that reason. After I get a few more grows under my belt, I may to. Idk.?

5. I wanna know your source for that information because if the DEA starts cracking down and knocking out multiple large and small grows a day its very likely that people will start being deterred because of a general fear of the government. Opinion Alert! "The lack of busts by the Feds and DEA could easily be putting stoners in Cali into a mindset that were pretty much legal and can do what we want. But we gotta remember that the Federal government has more power than the states in general theyre like a gay anti MJ umbrella over the states"

6. 2 words. States rights. Let's fight in court.:devious::D:smoke: