Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so if i get a medical mj card.. where can i get the stuff?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by seeyouauntie, Apr 13, 2005.

1. I'd rather buy from a medical store than from some guy off the streets, that way i know its legit. I live in SoCal and plan on getting an mj card due to chronic back pain from an accident a couple years back. I've heard of a store up in the los angels area, but im in SD and would rather buy locally.

If you cant post store names i understand, so if you could pm them to me that would rock.

2. dude if u get a card they give u this paper with all the clubs in cali and there should be one by u try this site http://medicann.com/index.htm it shows u were u can go and try to get a card and theres one in ur area they should be able to help u out

3. :p i was just there before i posted this thread. I guess i'll just make an appointment and get all the info. Im excited :hello:

4. good luck on that

5. Thank you man, It should not be a problem. I have past medical records of going to chiropractors and various doctors due to back pain.

i dont know why i didnt think of this sooner.

6. actually the co-ops where you can buy weed at usually rip you off because they take all the keif off.