Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So if I chop up all my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiimhi, Oct 11, 2010.

1. To a kief resemblance, so I can fit a ton of weed in a bowl, how's that sound?:cool:

should I try it?

2. If you want to.

3. I need a screen, this is going to be crazy, haha. I wonder how much I can fit into my bowl

4. Sounds pretty much like a bowl full of weed to me :D

5. You could accomplish that but be careful because it has more of a surface area to burn thus making it much more combustible which in turn will lead you to getting that much more faded. Good Tokes :bongin:

6. Sounds pointlessly fast burning and harsh.

7. If you go through with it make sure you save a big piece of weed to put in the bottom of the bowl so all the keif won't suck thru and be wasted

8. ^This!

Also, great idea, I'm gonna go do that :bongin:

9. You're gonna get like 3 hits.

10. Thats gonna be a good first hit. I think ill followsuit on ur plan :smoke:

11. Just remember, the tighter you pack it in, the harder it'll be to hit.

12. This may be beneficial as a way to take huge snaps with a much shorter pull time. I'd rather a few tasters however than one that'll have me hacking up brown mucus for a few...

13. This is what I do instead of using a screen.

14. buy a grinder. that way you can chop your weed, then take real kief and put it on your bowl:] much smarter less work:smoke:

15. he will get 3 huge hits. More surface area = bigger, and harsher hit. You will be bent. happy toking :smoke:

16. My couch potato fits exactly 3 hits worth of thoroughly ground up bud/kief.. craaazy world bro

17. You can pack densely to slow the burn, but it'll be hard pulling. IF you can finish such a bowl--I can't--you'll be pretty well baked.

18. Ive fit as much weed as I could in my spoon and smoked it all in one session. I ended up putting on a working glove on one hand because the pipe got soo hot lol.