so id like to take this girl out tonight but not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by panflake, Sep 22, 2012.

1. So this girl and i have been getting closer and she wants to hangout tonight but id like to do something fun. last night we chilled til 6 am watching the stars and sunrise. So i dont want to chill like that, something somewhat eventful lol. Any suggestions?

2. A walk in the park or on the beach...

3. A movie? Dinner? Mall? Beach? I dont know depends on where you live

4. ya theres not much to do around here. she doesnt like going to the movies, she just told me she ate already. the beach is far as fuck lol

5. [quote name='"panflake"']

ya theres not much to do around here. she doesnt like going to the movies, she just told me she ate already. the beach is far as fuck lol[/quote]

Maybe take her to your house and just chill and watch tv or movies or something, be creative!!

6. Sounds like it's time to fuck

7. Go grab some beer and have her chill with you and your friends!

8. if i was in your shoes id go bowling or mini golf type shit.

9. Ignore her or do what Meatbag says. Yeah, it's probably best to listen to Meatbag. And not to derail this remarkably enlightening thread, but I feel like Meatbag might be on to something... You know, I like Meatbag. He's a straight shooter, gets to the point and tells it like it is. And this may be Meatbag's first post, but I'm willing to bet it won't be long before we all know who Meatbag is. So even if you don't get anywhere with this girl OP, take pride in knowing that that Meatbag chose your to make his debut. Thank you Meatbag, you changed my life.

• Like Like x 1
  10. take her on a nice trip to pound town

11. Holy fuck that was great :D

12. [quote name='"TOnlyKnownAlias"']Ignore her or do what Meatbag says. Yeah, it's probably best to listen to Meatbag. And not to derail this remarkably enlightening thread, but I feel like Meatbag might be on to something... You know, I like Meatbag. He's a straight shooter, gets to the point and tells it like it is. And this may be Meatbag's first post, but I'm willing to bet it won't be long before we all know who Meatbag is. So even if you don't get anywhere with this girl OP, take pride in knowing that that Meatbag chose your to make his debut. Thank you Meatbag, you changed my life.[/quote]

Rofl. I'm pretty sure Meatbag is actually Bear Grylls.

13. [quote name='"Meatbag"']Sounds like it's time to fuck[/quote]

Might be your first post but yeah this is probably true of you guys can't think of anywhere to go where you can't fuck. Invite her over for a movie and fuck her. That's pretty fun