so i wrecked my jeep yesterday

Discussion in 'General' started by NCToker, Aug 17, 2007.

1. i wrecked my jeep yesterday... and i got a bad feeling that its totalled. What should i get to replace it?

2. a jeep wagoneer, its so great

3. Another Jeep of course! :D

4. A Mercedes-Benz. At least then you can roll with style. :p

5. another jeep i love mine :D

6. what kind of jeeps do you all have? I'm thinking either another jeep, or maybe a tacoma or 4runner. Also a tahoe and accord has crossed my mind.

Looking at 8g's or less, cause i want to mod it up alittle too.

7. Get a Jeep SRT8. Own the street fool!!!

8. lol i went from a 91' jeep cherokee limited to a 91' 240sx.. But i had been wanting a car. I miss my jeep though, so if you're a fan of jeeps you'll probably still want one, as i do now.

9. I have a '95 Grand Cherokee limited. I love my Jeep. I'd much rather be able to drive over obstacles than go fast. ;)

10. i have a 97 grand cherokee lifted on mud tires that i just wrecked. I think i either want a '98 5.9L Jeep grand cherokee, a new body style grand cherokee, but who knows maybe they can fix mine and it wont be totalled.

11. yeah just get an old jeep.

12. i got an 00 jeep cherokee heres a pic of my baby[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. no bashing at all but do you like those tires, all the reviews i've heard/read say they are no good?

14. that '00 cherokee is what a jeep is suppossed to look like.

15. He speaks the truth. A Jeep is not meant to be clean, the paint is only there to make the mud stand out more! :smoke:

16. Mmmm I loved my 98 grand cherokee limited overland. Eventually got a 3" lift via Rubicon suspension kit. Loved to go up Azusa on sundays to the OHV and go mud jumping. It's fun going sideways at 40 MPH with mud flying 20 feet in the air (5.2 liter helps).

17. I've got an '89 240sx hatch. Would you happen to be on nicoclub.com?

18. bash all u want i hate those tires lol they have like 15% tread i got them for 40$ i am saving for some descent tires but when i put my new lift on it looked and drove bad with the 31's i had and my buddy had those in his basement

19. one of those:smoking::D

20. i have a 1980 jeep wagoneer, 5.9l and that bitch is a monster in the mud