so I went to what i thought was a company meeting

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Nov 10, 2008.

1. #1 modern-hippy, Nov 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    BUT IT WAS A PARRRRTTTAY! They're gonna remodel the restraunt i work at. Its a little hole in the wall mom and pop store, but they're gonna make the whole parking lot into a patio with enclosures and get a liquor licence. So first off, the store is closed for 2 weeks but i still get payed. sweeet. I may still be called in to help remodel which i dont mind in the least but i get payed my normal pay regardless.

So the flyer on the wall tell all employees to attend a "VERY IMPORTANT COMPANY MEETING AND DINNER" at the bosses houes to discuss the remodeling. The boss is a very nice woman, but ive only seen her 2 or 3 times because she doesnt come in that often. A LITTLE BACKGROUND. The owner of the restraunt is the x-wife of a well known actor who does the voice for one of the charecters in the SIMPSONS as well as a lot of movies. Wont mention his name, but i always like... dont know what to say when i see him.

Anyways..... I go there and its this HUGE mansion thats like the biggest house ive ever seen. This was like I was a guest on the MTV show Cribs, thats how bad ass this house was. It had like at least 12 fireplaces, all the rooms were huge, giant back yard, 20 foot high ceiling with glass chandelieers(spelling??)... not to mention a big really exquisite bar with like hundreds of bottles of liquor. so I end up saying ok... I'll wait to get drunk till the meetings over. Then I realize my boss is drunk and there is no meeting its just a PARRRRRTTTAAAY so I'm like fuck it. and start drinking jagermeister. I dont know why i picked that, its just what i landed on when i was looking at all the bottles.

Then after most of the people have left the owner sees me pooring some jager in my coke in the little bar area and comes over. shes all like "oh jagermeister? I've never tried that..." and she like downs this big old shot of it. I'm like oh i probably should have told you thats not one of the smoothest around. shes all "yummy, tatses like licorice" and starts pooring more in her coke. I'm like damn shes already pretty drunk my boss is awesome.

But then the buzzkill is my mom had to pick me up like 5 minutes after i started talking to my boss ang getting to know her for the first time, and it probably seemed like i just poored another shot for myself right before i left so i could go home drunk... which is what i did. ah, lame... but yeah it was cool.... aorry for the ramble, drinking jagermeister will do that

2. Hehe, don't you love it when you have a cool boss?
    When I worked at Dominoes my general manager and I would go outside between rushes and smoke, she was the coolest boss I could ever ask for. :D
    And Jagermeister can be good, I'm not much of a drinker, but I like chasing it with Red Bull.