Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I went to the eye doctor...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by linkman553, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Anybody remember my thread about me having problems with my eyes? Well anyway, I went to the eye doctor today because yesterday my eyes became sensitive to light. It was hard trying to explain to him why I used the eye drops.

I was like

"It all started with these eye drops I used on friday"

then he like cut in

"there had to be some problem before that if you were using the eye drops",

i was like uhh..."i used them to lubricate my eyes because they were dry and i used too many and my eyes stayed red"

lol

then hes like "you have some minor inflammation from those drops and possibly a viral infection, it will go away on it's own and you have to keep your contacts out. and I dont want you using any eye drops."

okay! Now i have to go back next week so he can make sure they cleared up.

So I learned my lesson about using too many eye drops too often.

2. :/

It only takes 1-2 drops in each eye dude.

3. Buy a different brand, there should be a different redness releaver chemicals in most different brands of eyedrops

4. That's weird, I used to use eye drops like 10 times a day, I was always worried that it was gonna have some adverse effect but it never did. There was probably some dirt/bacteria on the tip of the dropper you were using.

5. well did you use drops when you had your contacts in? I could see that possibly causing a problem. I wouldn't really know I don't wear contacts or glasses.

6. Time to share some info...

There are two reason why are eyes are red, But about the sensitivity there is only one. If your eyes are very red and sensitive to light it sounds like an eye infection. These are no big deal use to get them a lot from my contacts. Just go to the eye doctor and get some antibacterial eye drops.
    When it comes to eye drops I recommend ROHTO!!!! They burn like unholy fire but they get the job done.

7. And god bless Squidbillies

8. atleast your eyes are saved ~vision is too valuable to lose.

9. is there anyone else out there who never uses eye drops? I feel like i'd rather just have the red eyes and have them eventually go away, then put some shit in my eyes. just makes me too uncomfortable.

10. This can also be caused form sharing your eye drops. Tell your buddies to get there own and do not share your eye drops ever...........

I have heard that there are over 92 communicable diseases that you can get from sharing eye drops/ glasses.

11. That would only be a problem if you touch your eyes with the bottle. You can't spread disease from just dropping liquid into your eye unless that liquid has come into contact with something already.

12. ^ yeah maybe if it touches an infection in your eye then it can spread..

on most bottles of eyedrops its says do not use more than 4 times daily..

theyre not good for your eyes guys, use them sparingly and only when you really need them. i only use them if i smoke then have to go somewhere where i cant look blazed right after... but if a couple hours pass and im not smelly or anything then it doesnt bother me. usually my eyes clear up in 2-3 hours or so.

rhotos work well, but they are prob the worst for you...

once visine stops working for you.. you need to stop using so much