So I went to the doctor today...

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Okay, so I'm kinda confused right now. The situation that led up to this is kinda messy so lemme explain what happened.

I'm playing my last year of high school football this fall and summer camp is coming up so I need to get my physical. Before you accuse of being underage, I'm 18. I'm a little old for a high school kid but I got held back in third grade for not knowing math and always eating the crayons.

Anyways, my mom drives me to the doctor's office not really sure what to expect since I've never gotten a physical before.

They have me and my mom sitting in the waiting room when a nurse calls me in. I wait again in the doctor's room for the doctor to come in. Usually, I see this Indian-American doctor but I guess he was sick today and this blonde woman stepped in the room.

She wasn't crazy hot but she's definitely bang-worthy. A complete MILF. I assume she was my doctor because she started giving me a check up. She's doing all the ordinary stuff like checking my weight, blood pressure, etc.

But, OUT OF NOWHERE, she reaches down my pants and starts playing with my balls! :eek:

I'm caught way the hell off guard but totally into the turn of events. She's acting like everything is normal but I know what's up. I immediately pop a big ol boner. She shows a surprised face. I thought it was because she must've thought it was big but as I soon find out it's because you're not supposed to pop bone in the doctor's room.

Not knowing this information, I look her straight in the eyes and ask, "You wanna finish this off?"

I throw my pants down to my ankles. She screams! Now I'm very confused. Why is she screaming? I thought it was because she was thinking how could I be such a selfish lover - why would I not want to pleasure her too? So I decide the best move is to approach her. I get to dry humping her. Well, semi-dry hump. I was naked waist down.

But, she screams even louder. Security guards burst in the door and see me and what I can only guess looks like a potential rape.

They knock me to the ground and start wrestling me. I'm resisting because I thought she was into it. I thought it was consensual.

I guess somewhere during all the fuss and skin bumping into each other I got a little carried away. I couldn't help it, the doctor had given me a boner. And instead of the boner retreating, all the wresting caused me to bust a nut. Right onto one of the security guard's forearm. Now, he's pissed. He punches me right in the face.

The rest when black and I don't remember anything but my mom told me that before she knew what was going on I was being carried out of the doctor's office with my pants off.

Now, I'm sitting in the hospital getting treated for a concussion the security guard gave me. What makes it even worse is the police are out in the hall questioning my mom, trying to get all the details of what happened.

Where did I go wrong blades?

2. I'm happy. That I got to read this.

3. Troll better. How could it be your last year of hs football, and you've never had a physical before? Either your lying or your state/hs has been breaking the law.

4. lmao...

Its part of the physical for the doctor to grab your balls.

Troll??

Either way this was pretty funny.

5. Op...thank you for sharing this experience/making it up, I loved it regardless.

6. I'm sorry, I should've been more clear. By last year, I meant it's my senior year. I've never played a sport up until now because I've been academically ineligible. Chemistry is hard... so is history... and so is algebra...

7. Great story, OP
    rep for effort.
    of course its a bullshit story, but it was a good read.
    lol'd multiple times, including on that pic ^

8. Still nice troll story . made me laugh you tried to hard though

9. Wish this were true

10. Wow, everyone got in before me on this one haha. 1 post when I got here, takes too long to type I think.

11. [quote name='"Jennuine"']Wish this were true[/quote]

Is that a pic of you're eye? Because we have the same eyes.:cool:

And "oh no they touched my balls!". Atleast they didn't ask you to turn around and bend over like my last physical.

12. Yer' that is my eye, matey ;)

13. Oh how I wish this were true. I would have loved to be there to laugh at your tragically ending physical.

There is no truth to this, but if there is.....

I think you just joined the junior rapists of america club. Which oddly enough my little brother in law is a member.

14. If "popping bone" becomes an expression, my life will be complete.

15. If this is true and she presses charges you will have to register as a sex offender lol

Good luck in life with that notch on your belt.

16. Should have tucked your dick for some laughs. Mangina style man.

17. Trololololol :laughing:

You got held back in 3rd grade for being bad at math and eating crayons?