So I went to global saturday night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kms brown, Jul 23, 2008.

1. But I was pretty sick before it so a buddy gave me adoral and 2 glasses of emergen-C. Said the adoral would keep me awake, which it did.

We arrive and sit on the steps of red rocks lookin around, its still day time, for some people who might have x. I ask the strange kid one of my friends brought with us for pointers on finding the stuff and what to ask and look for while purchasing it. He looked and said "I have some, I didnt know you guys needed it." I get a big ol smile on my face and say "yes sir we do."

Long story short he sells us the stuff. Its my first time going to a rave and my first time doing X, along with my 2 other buddies. I take the first one and wait for about a hour and a half for it to start kicking in. This is right around the time when my friends gorgeous sister shows up with her boy friend, hes cool though so i know better.

After another 30 min it gets dark and we take our second pills. This is when i really started feelin it, the music was goin, everyone was bumpin, and i was feelin amazing. I even wasted 40 dollars on crappy lights. I talked to my friends to see how they were doin and they were goin nuts. One my friends said he couldnt focus on anything, the other kept getting lost in the crowds when we moved from place to place.

It was awesome but im thinking that the adoral and me being sick affected the roll. I never got the "i feel like im having an orgasm" when someone scratched my head or when i touched something soft. I was perfectly able to focus and had no trouble weaving through crowds like a ninja. I did how ever chew through my mouth piece and gave the inside of my cheek a few good bites while chewing a piece of gum. Im thinking I wanna do it again when im not sick to see if its different.

Lol I didnt give a hoot about anything though cause i left my favorite hoody behind somewhere :(

2. oh man, how many trips have i been on where thats happened to me or friends.

3. for sure. every time.

4. On a cross country trip last summer I lost my favorite Doors shirt in a hotel.

(like this)

[​IMG]