so i went to get a physical and i asked about mm to my dr

Discussion in 'General' started by kayakush, Jun 27, 2013.

1. i went in to get a physical and bloodwork from my pcp.  we talked and i said dr can u please write me a letter of recommendation.  he said he would.  so in mass i can grow now until they sort out the business end of it and regulations.  with his approval i can grow a months supply until all that is set in stone.  i m very happy and love the fact my dr wears a suit all the time yet is willing to help me out.  i have ptsd and other issues that cannabis alleviates.  just got to go back and get the letter.  that is all i got to say in this post

2. congrats man :smoking:

3. Weren't you already growing? I could have sworn I've seen you post in the cultivation section of the forum.

i have no idea of what u are talking about :smoking: :bongin: :smoke:

5. Man my hair smells and thats awesome dude.  

I hope to one day be in yours shoes, not literally because you are wearing your shoes, but if like they made 2 person shoes, that would be aawesome. I could be in your shoes and like follow you around and eat your socks.. or like soup.. soup is better. 

6. #6 kayakush, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013

what are u talking about?  r u making fun of me.  it dont hurt like butt hurt

thanks

8. Congrats!! One day we will all be legal..

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Good on you! Now introduce your doctor to "Granny Storm Crow's List"! You can get your free copy by sending me an email (bottom of my sig). Feel free to share my email address with your doctor so he can get a copy, too.

And now that you are "legal", become an activist, so others can have what we already have! :smoke:

Granny

10. Man Granny promotes her list tirelessly :laughing:

11. Congratulations, I imagine that Your high and cultural experience should improve. Something about it being illegal in My state doesn't allow me to fully enjoy/benefit from it like I otherwise would.

12. I'm jelly!! you deserved it PTSD is hell :C

13. congrats OP :bongin: im working on getting my med card also

14. You have a good doctor!

15. That's tight man, it's practically impossible to get a recommendation here in Nevada.

16. Lucky you, I'm gonna try to get one here in CT but its gonna be hard. But congrats!

17. What the fuck are you trying to say? By the way, congratulations KayaKush.

18. That dude wants to eat Kaya's shoes n socks ... Some fetish ^_^

@kayakush Anyhooo, congratulations my bro ... Less worries are always good!

19. You must have been really fucking high when you wrote that.

20. <sup>Nah, im not trying to make fun, i wasn't in my shoes last night. </sup>