Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i went and picked up a bag today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 45850, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Weighed in at 72.5g So much for getting homework done tonight. Saw the stuff cut off the plant a few days ago
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. that kinda looks like what i just picked up. you wouldnt happen to be in san diego would you?

3. If you just saw it get cut off the plant a few days ago, then it hasn't been dried or cured, and it's gonna be harsh as hell.

4. Sorry shitloaf, i exaggerated the couple of days a little bit.. but it doesnt take really that long to dry. No im not in San Diego

5. Nice buds, how much you score it all for?

6. Hah, by reading the thread I thought, "yeah me too, 50000 other times" but I've et to cop a deal from the grower itself. Amazing buds/weight. +rep.

7. daaaaaaaaam looks good. how much for it all

8. its cinderella. I got it for 875. Its a great price for here. this goes for 400 an o usually.

9. dam son. r u resellin or is it for personal use

10. Looks like you are going to stay nice and high.

11. whoeva that is in ur avatar look high out his mind!!!

12. biggest, most dank pickup Ive seen on the city

13. uuuuh...dude thats aaahnold from the 70's...

14. That must have been one large bag! +rep for some dank looking bud. I envy you. :smoke:

15. how long will that much last you??

16. I'm likin the sig. :hello:

17. haha you got wet weight. but good bud tho