So I was thinking

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Danker, Nov 14, 2010.

1. So I look at the kids now a days. They are starting to smoke at way younger ages. Get into a lot more trouble. Are we just going through some kind of evolution? Your thoughts and opinions.

2. Dude kids were smoking way back in the day, maybe you just started late.

3. If you believe the kids are being misdirected, do something about it. :) Act upon your opinions and change your world to make others' better.

4. Parents nowdays dont know how to parent, not to mention weed is easier than ever now days to get imo.

5. you are right but its not just weed dude...everything from cellphones to mushrooms and acid are being used by the younger crowd now. I feel like my generation was on the verge of the cut-off i started smoking at 14 and to many that was late.

i look at the kids in the middleschool i went to and some are doing ecstasy on a regular basis at like the age of 11 and 12. its super fucked up. even more so when you realize that this is the generation that will see the world through the very real crisis that we have and are just beginning to foresee.

6. Maybe they are just building tolerance for the coming future ahead. They know its gunna be fucked up, im sure they dont want to know whats happening during it =x.

7. don't worry guys, somewhere the nerdy kids are still nerdy and not doing drugs. You just never notice them because when you are young the smart kids have to be sneaky and hide from all the drug taking kids you guys are raising. :D