So I was talking to the Vaporteam.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Purpose420, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Another member came up with a suggestion, I've sumited the idea to the people at Vaporstore now I would like some feedback from you guys n gal's. IF a payment program became available through the Vaporstore, who would sign up and for what reasons?

2. I would if I could get a Volcano for an affordable price.

3. What would you call affordable, I'm sure they could do something as a discount, as I said these are some way cool people, that make every effort to meet the customers needs.

4. Affordable as in not being ripped off with a big ticket price. I think I've seen Volcano's as low as 400-450. So, in that price range, with an affordable monthly payment. If they wanted to charge a high interest rate, I'd probably pass.

5. I'm pretty sure they could do them at 420 at least thats what they let em go for at another site, I don't know I don't deal with the money I get paid in store credit.

6. I'd have to know what the monthly payments would be up front, and if there were interest, and exactly how much before I made a comittment. $420 seems to be a fair price.