Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I was smoking outside the garage...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kamikaze rat, Jul 23, 2011.

1. ...at 1:30 am in a lawn chair cause I was unwinding from work thinking nobody would notice me (I'm in the suburbs). I knew my dad was awake, but he usually just stayed in the basement, so I wasn't worried he would see me out there. But then I see the door open and my cat run out, so he must have been mere feet away. It was only because the garage protruded a bit that he didn't see me or my shadow. Not that he would have really freaked out about it if he caught me, but I didn't know. Crazy shit.

Turns out he locked me out there too. I couldn't get in the front, and I left my keys inside. Luckily I managed to get in through the sun room.

Yeah, still pretty stoned.

2. Heh reminds me of a time when my dad came home a little early and I forgot what time it was and I was still toking in the backyard. I heard him and quickly put out my cherry in my pipe and hid it. Said I was getting a tan even tho I had shirt on lol. Walked right by him when I went inside reeking of weed, and he didn't notice. Had to drive to the auto shop to help pick up his car. Was pretty scary. Now I'm more careful and moving out.

3. lol my when i was at a grandparents house he was gone and i decided to smoke and after like 4 bowls i was so stoned and i guess i was just siting outside for like 45 min and looking into the sky and he pulls up im throwing shit hahaha in bushes ( not the weed ) just home made pipe. and i ran downstairs, lol told him i was stopping by to say hello. :)

4. Damn dude, close call