So i was sittin here...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JustinEy, Aug 29, 2009.

1. So im sitting here n i thought i was posting a thread like this, but i was acutlally looking at google.....nways i just was rollin a j n then i smoked it soo i sit here n type on this n talkin on msn with people holy shit im not even i dont know what i am typing about and ive typed like a book.. so wow im sure u have guessed that im REALLY high right now? yea. anwyays oh and im listening to music i forgot to mention

ENTER

anways i had to space it out it would get really hard to read? i hate when that happens u go to a thread with a bunch of useless junk that udont wanna read like this stuff? well if u have read far then that just sucks for u so anwyays uhm

i think i am going to post thiis now cause ive wrote a book by now and it makes lots fun times that u can read again. so nayways PEACE !!

2. Sweet.

3. like this thread u mean?

4. oh dude what a coincident i was just cravin some mini sirloin burgers from chiles and that made me think of the song from jack in the box, miini sirlion burgers or whatever so omg thats nuts huh i know exactly what you mean

the bearcat

in the box

the message

did u not get the msg

careful

bearcat

the box

you know

do it

stop

stop it

get the msg

bearcats

are in the box

what?

bearcat

5. YEAH MAN i know what ya mean i saw that commercial i love it

6. man, i wish i could get that stupid while stoned:rolleyes:

7. I can hardly comprehend any of this thread.

But anyway, shit guys, I saw "Woodstock" the new movie today, and it was pretty sick, I would reccomend it, but what i'm getting at is I have heard the same song 3 times today, 1 time in "Woodstock", one time on the radio, and one time from my Tv, which is playing some random movie. It's some trippy ass Hippie song, I don't know the title, but it was in "woodstock", on the radio, and about 2 minutes ago, It just started playing again in my front room, trippy shit.

8. Dude that was an awesome read.
    Now give me back 2 minutes of my life.

9. So he's chained out in the back, and I'm in the house making pancakes going "this isn't the time for that"

crazy times man

but he comes at me so i remember that one time where frank totally drove over the sidewalk and i kept thinking to myself

"the sidewalk will never forgive me"

AND I WASNT EVEN DRIVING

how fucking shitty is that

10. When I get totally ripped (like after I'm dry for 2 weeks because my current dealer sucks) I get like that too and I just ramble on, I would never post a thread here like this, I just talk to some of my friends haha

11. Wtf
    are you actually that high?

troll

12. so then the octopus attacked the village and moses had to use the sword of despair to rid london of john stamos. then the fucking peanut butter fell out of cabinet and crushed sarge. then i picked up sarge's remains and threw them at him