Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i was robbed by a "friend"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tac8998, Feb 25, 2010.

1. yesterday i saw my buddy i hadent seen in about 10 months and he asked me if i needed some tree. My answer was of course yeah how much, he told me $200 for a zip of ins. so i give him $125 and he is supposed to cover the other $75 and keep a quarter. this was about 3PM Eastern time, well last night at about 5 i am getting a little pissed off and worried but we had a blizard here in VT and im not going out with summers tires. So 8PM rolls around and its a call from a mutual friend telling me " i think Derek is ripping u off" sure enough he robbed me. i just think its fucked up that someone would do that to a "friend". chalk this one up as a lose and a lesson learned DTA (Dont Trust Anybody). I am 19 and the local cops around here dont like me really and would look for an excuse to put me away. so my question to GC is what do you think i should do? take a $125 lose and learn my lesson or wait a few weeks and beat the shit out of the 2 people who robbed me, i am a pretty big guy and i know i have a short fuse and i honestly dont know how far i would go, i could see my self hurting both of them REALLY badly and i think that might be a bad move...sorry if this thread dosnt make much since i am a little worked up over the whole deal.

2. let it go
    but if you see that mutha fukka beat the shit out of him
    dont look for him though

3. Yeah man just go over to his place. Tell him to give you your money back, he says no he gets hurt. That's just how I see things, if you're gonna be a bitch then you get treated like one.

4. He wasn't a friend to begin with then. Let it go, but when you see him.
    Call him out on it, get in his face, and teach him a mother fucking lesson.

5. Everyone gets ripped off man. It sucks but its all part of learning. Id say just ask him for your money back and if you dont get it, you dont get it. The cops dont like you anyways so i wouldnt bother messing anyone up. Besides even if you go after him you still probably wont have your money back. If he ripped you off in the first place who knows what hed do if you tried to do anything to him.

6. I would beat his ass! Its simple, you want to act like a punk then you will get treated like a punk! Sorry to hear about your loss. Thats shitty man!

7. These threads are strupid. I don't see why it is so complicated to handle a situation like this. Don't hang out with him anymore, don't go be a dumbass and beat him up over small change just so the cops have a reason to put you away.

125$ is not worth a record regardless of what any of the e-thugs will say.

8. yeah thats kinda waht i plan to do, is just wait it out till i see these motherfucker, one dude got on the phone running his mouth to me yesterday, i am gonna play it cool and wait till i get my time. A couple months ago someone came and cause $3700 damage to mine and my parents cars so thats why im not gonna just react i dont want my shit fucked with. but when i see them and there is no witness i will guarantee all of you guys here at GC that I WILL GET MINE.

9. Grab the Glock and ride to his house.

10. I agree mna, i have a nice car a great GF great friends, i like my life. i hate the thought of being a punk, but im not considering myself being a punk cause i will do something EVENTUALLY just cant go and act like an idiot and get locked up over a little change

11. people get robbed for much more every day

12. like i told people yesterday, im not even pissed about the money, the money is nothing $125 is nothing. i am honestly more pissed about who it was that robbed me and the disrespect that i feel from it, im not the kinda person who likes being disrespected. i give people respect i expect to get it back ya know what i mean.

13. Confront him, but don't beat the shit out of him. Try using some fear tactics and tell everyone that he rips people off and get him "shitlisted" by friends you know.

14. Ah the use of bitch tactics. Personally, I wouldn't suggest spreading rumors about him or beating him up, at least not yet. Confront him, be forward and stick to the point. Who knows there's a chance this is all a misunderstanding, don't go in guns blazing and finding your zip packaged and ready to be sent to you on the table, next to your freshly-beaten-to-death buddy. If he is ripping you off, then I would probably hold back on going out of my way to find him and wait for him to come to me. He's probably anticipating retaliation, don't play into his tricks

Good luck OP, it's sad that we have these kinda bastards associated with bud who give it such a bad rep.
    :mad:

15. It's the truth though. He's not spreading rumors he's spreading truth. If that guy is trying to sell bud by ripping off his friend then letting people know he's a thief is probably a decent idea. If he's your friend. A real friend. Then take it tentatively.

Sounds like your about to bash his brains in though.

16. Doesnt matter if you do it now or later or if anyone sees what happens. Hes the victim and can still tell the cops or do something to your stuff. Its just stupid and childish to think fighting some dude is going to make getting ripped off any easier to deal with or somehow make it right.

17. Next time you see him, don't acknowledge him, don't say a WORD.

BUT..

Give him the most dead, cold, stare you've ever given anyone. Works every fucking time.

Even if the mofo don't have a conscious it will freak his freaker.

18. Just be cool, do not get the police involved in any way catch the punk in a bad way and make him pay. Your young you thought he was your friend sometimes it cost for your learning but if the police already has it in for you don't make trouble for yourself

19. this.

/endthread

20. Just beating the shit out of the guy isn't gonna get your $125 back. I'd probably find some mutual friends between the two of you that sides with your situation and have him call the guy saying hes got some good shit. Set up a situation beneficial to yourself where when he comes to get it you can get your money back, maybe additional for your friends helping you, and just bitch slap him and send him on his way $125+ poorer.

Of course wait a while to do this so the guy isn't suspicious. I'd wait like 3 months even, by that time maybe he got a conscious and gave it back to you anyways.