So I was really high, and I smoked myself sober.

Discussion in 'General' started by BOnGG R1PP3r, Jul 13, 2008.

1. well. I didnt smoke myself sober, and the cops came, and that turned me sober, while I was smoking... ? :wave:

so I guess its not the famed smoke yourself story shit or w/e but I thought it was funny threw away the joint and didn't claim possession, so I was good.

umm so how much is a hydroponics set these days?

2. wow you told us all that bullshit so u could ask a question that should be in the grow section.

3. I totally agree ^

4. dude
    I wasn't even planning to say that hydroponics part it just popped in, are u serious right now?

this is general. I dunno. I was bored. I dunno even kno what to say right now. haha

5. "Threw away the joint and didn't claim possession"

Hmm, so if a cop walked up to me while I was toking a J I could just toss it and say it wasn't mine. :rolleyes:

You know why it's usually stupid to toss shit out the window of your car.... or tossing anything in general, because the cops can then use it as evidence and pretty much do whatever they want.

You toss the J, he picks it up says he saw you toss something in that direction and found the J....

Related to the thread title.... I actually have smoked myself sober once.

6. how??/

7. OVERLOAD shit man

8. haha I guess I should say that I was in a house he didnt find the joint, i was in the back and house owner got screwed. I just left, haha, it was pretty shitty tho.

I have no idea, I have no wear to sleep currently, haha. guess it was interesting to me at the time

9. Dude how about you quit your baby ass crying. Damn..go smoke or something uptight man.

Smoking straight, sucks, just sucks. When someone first told me about that back in the day..Im like your full of shit, cant smoke yourself straight. Well found out..cant say the hard way cause well it wasnt hard.