so I was messing around on my camera...

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Oct 30, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly1al4K3u2M]Joker Ringtone, Why So Serious! - YouTube[/ame]

2. i believed you son.. now your credibility has gone to shit!

more like troll-city!

3. It really wasn't a case of being serious, it was a case of pointing out that it was a very OBVIOUSLY manipulated image. After which, the OP started calling people nazis and shit.

The OP set the thread up to make people believe it was a ghost cat. People pointed out that it was not a ghost cat, and how that could be proven, and the OP got pissy. Troll or not, I think the only person being "serious" in the thread was the OP.

4. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

It really wasn't a case of being serious, it was a case of pointing out that it was a very OBVIOUSLY manipulated image. After which, the OP started calling people nazis and shit.

The OP set the thread up to make people believe it was a ghost cat. People pointed out that it was not a ghost cat, and how that could be proven, and the OP got pissy. Troll or not, I think the only person being "serious" in the thread was the OP.[/quote]

I don't think he was being serious.

He's not stupid, he knew someone would know, but he kept defending it to keep the joke going....

That is how you fuck with someone, keep denying even when it's painfully obvious that you're lying.

I would've liked to see more creative bullshit.

5. That is also how you troll people.

6. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

That is also how you troll people.[/quote]

Well, then I know a lot of my friends are real life trolls and have been before the world wide we was popular.

7. I guess I just don't see how the thread was intended to fuck with anyone. In fact, I'm pretty sure that would be the strict definition of "trolling."

I'm not sure why that's supposed to be "funny." I guess everybody will just have to excuse me for being too "serious" and not falling in line with what was a very retarded OP, and a very retarded attempt to make it seem legit.

Trolling is cool, when it's funny. This wasn't funny in the slightest. It was just stupid.

8. [​IMG]

This dog is real. Not shopped.

9. I do too. One of those people I can't stand, because he doesn't know how to turn the troll switch off, ever. Always gotta be joking and in this fake character that isn't him. Can never be serious.

And I never denied trolling/joking didn't exist before the internet. The internet made this type of stuff unbearable though. When everyone is trolling and being "funny" all the time, you get sick of it and crave for real people.

10. I guess I just appreciate the bullshit.

:)

11. That's all good, too. I just appreciate much more, hmm, intelligent bullshit :p

12. So I click the thread, and then see this wonderful picture and believed it was real because I trust (not anymore) OP, and I feel all happy, and think maybe there is an afterlife, and then i found out it was fake.

ruined my day dawg :(

13. whoah how did that wok

14. I love the color schemes in your room! Very mellow and seems relaxing.