so I was messing around on my camera...

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Oct 30, 2012.

1. The dude's not trolling man. He made a little joke saying it was a ghost. It's not like he kept denying it. You gotta chill.

2. [quote name='"Niveuspuer"']

This is the third time I've seen you admit to trolling GC.

Dude, how have you not been banned yet?[/quote]

Im not trolling? Photo came out weird so I wanted to share it with a creepy caption. How is that trolling?

3. I'm confused... Are you saying you took a pic of a ghost cat, or made it look like there is a ghost?

After my dog died, I kept seeing him out of the corner of my eye. I missed him a lot.... I made a charcoal drawing that I tiled as ghost dog of what I kind of saw.

4. Lol he obviously took a panoramic photo of his room. His cat was in the photo for part of the picture, then it moved, then the pic came out like that.

Hes not lying about not using photoshop because he didnt lol. He did lie about not having a cat hahaha its just a joke

5. That may not have been trolling in and of itself but calling others "nazis" for questioning the legitimacy of your story definitely crossed the line between "persisting joke" and "troll."

6. Why bring this up if you weren't trying to claim that there wasn't a cat there when you took the picture? :confused:

7. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Why bring this up if you weren't trying to claim that there wasn't a cat there when you took the picture? :confused:[/quote]

I was trying to prove I didn't edit that in, because I didnt.

Why can't anything like this be posted to gc without being attacks anymore? Im not trying to troll.. jeez

8. Unmuthafuckinsuscribe.

9. how have you not received anal pleasures yet? :confused:

10. Right now im eating a peach what about you man

11. Dude seriously. Your first post was deliberately ambiguous as to imply you took this image and a ghost cat showed up in it, the ghost of your year dead cat, without saying it.

Just admit it man, lame shit.

12. [quote name='"HxCurt"']Dude seriously. Your first post was deliberately ambiguous as to imply you took this image and a ghost cat showed up in it, the ghost of your year dead cat, without saying it.

Just admit it man, lame shit.[/quote]

I wasn't serious, it was a fun joke that I didn't think would get this much attention.

Well.. was

13. I believe you man.. FIGHT THE POWER!!

14. What just happened in here :smoking:

15. ghosts, living in vans, banging 14 year olds.. man shit isnt going well for you lately, is it?

16. ^ I'm with this guy :smoking:

17. Noone can appreciate a creepy picture and they have to go full blown detective to debunk it :laughing:

18. [quote name='"Broses"']ghosts, living in vans, banging 14 year olds.. man shit isnt going well for you lately, is it?[/quote]

I like to live on the edge

19. It's like murder with words

20. Wait a minute, what the fuck did I miss?