so I was messing around on my camera...

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I don't understand the question.

2. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

I don't understand the question.[/quote]

If I take another picture, only this time I grab my cat and put it where the ghost cat is. So this time it would be "real" and not have any signs of editting right?

3. B-b-b-busssted

I thought you don't have a kitteh anymore :eek:

4. Give it a try.

5. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']

B-b-b-busssted

I thought you don't have a kitteh anymore :eek:[/quote]

I do. Im talking about a kitten I have now that i got a few months back

come on caressa use your head

6. :laughing: yea use your head Caressa, what's wrong with you.

7. My head is gonna explode, this thread is way too confusing lol

8. hasnt dd already admitted he used an app to blend 2 pics together (the cat and the sunlight) yes he has why we still bitchin and gettin all ruffled

9. Something similar happened to me when I was taking pictures of a bomb the other day.

[​IMG]

:D

10. [quote name='"bathroomcaddy"']hasnt dd already admitted he used an app to blend 2 pics together (the cat and the sunlight) yes he has why we still bitchin and gettin all ruffled[/quote]

Yes I did. Either im too high to communicate what I mean or everyone here is crazy

And I have a feeling everyone here is crazy

11. i do too. you clearly said "i put the images together on an app" OMG LOL NO DUDE YOU TOTALLY EDITED THE IMAGE QUIT LYINNN! TROLOLOLOL!!!! ahsbiuflhegehurilgl

12. He said that he used a panorama app to stitch two pictures together, not that he superimposed the cat over the original picture (which is what the evidence shows happened). :p

If he was admitting that he added the cat himself, there would be no reason to point out that his cat got hit by a car a year ago as if this is a picture of a cat ghost.

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

He said that he used a panorama app to stitch two pictures together, not that he superimposed the cat over the original picture (which is what the evidence shows happened). :p

If he was admitting that he added the cat himself, there would be no reason to point out that his cat got hit by a car a year ago as if this is a picture of a cat ghost.[/quote]

Once again, I didnt manually edit the cat into the picture. I took the two photos on my phone then the app morphed them together into one. No photoshop no anything like ive been saying this whole time.

I dont know why no one believes me :confused:

14. I'm not crazy. I seem to be one of the few that get you.

He has a cat that is alive. I'm not sure if this is a pic of the cat that is now dead or of the cat you now have. But it does not fully matter. He has admitted that it's really not a ghost.

He used an app to make a panoramic picture, and when you have a window in your room, the drastic change in lighting when moving your phone from one side to another, causes disruptions in the picture. I"m not sure if that's exactly what happened, the cat may have just moved, but I know its like that for me in my room. :smoking:

15. I was just clarifying for bathroomcaddy.

You don't know why no one believes that your dead cat came back as a ghost and appeared in your picture? :p

16. Obviously edited. the back of the cat's head is straight cut off. and you can see where he erased the rest of the cat attempting to blend it into the bed.

17. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I was just clarifying for bathroomcaddy.

You don't know why no one believes that your dead cat came back as a ghost and appeared in your picture? :p[/quote]

haha that was in the op, but obviously isn't a ghost cat. That was a joke :p when I took the pic it messed up and came out like that.

Still no editing was done thats just what the app did.

18. This is the third time I've seen you admit to trolling GC.

Dude, how have you not been banned yet?

19. That's pretty creepy man..

Sorry about your cat; really sucks...a lot.. to lose a pet