so I was messing around on my camera...

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Oct 30, 2012.

1. I need to heat up my stuffed mushroom so I can eat it and sit here and watch what happens....

2. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

That could only be an explanation if someone used the app to superimpose the cat head over the original picture.[/quote]

Wtf. I used the app "procapture" I even have photos of other things taken with it somewhere on here. I dont know what I would gain by lying..

3. I don't know what anyone would gain by lying, but people still do it. :p

The cat was not an original part of the image. You can say you didn't edit it all you want, but the fact is that the picture was edited exactly where the cat head is located.

4. #44 Spark It29, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    Looks like a panoramic picture and your cat got cut in half. I thought it was panoramic before reading through the last 2 pages. I've taken panoramic pictures where something gets cut in half because it moves while taking the picture. That's what I first thought of.

I mean, that cat still is a live right? No one has really touched upon the matter of whether its really alive or not.

5. more like troll city

6. when did your cat die?

7. Y'all trolls in a nikka thread

8. Your ghost cat is leaving a ghost shadow

also that things gonna suck your oxygen when you sleep

9. See? Anyone who's used the app can agree that it gets blurry and weird sometimes where it cuts off.

This is my second cat, both were black only this newer one is a kitten

10. Oh, of course it's the second cat. Both are black and look exactly the same. What was I thinking.

11. #53 illrolling, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    you guys better go back and like my post

12. I didnt make this thread to persuade anyone that this picture is real. I took it and didnt do a thing to it, if you dont want to believe then dont.

13. Everyone and their momma posted in that thread. I just searched for his username in the thread, and bingo was his name!

14. oh shit I didn't know you could search usernames :p

15. come on now... he obviously loved his first kitty so much that he cloned it and the clone looks EXACTLY like the original.

:cool:

16. The problem isn't the panoramic stitching. The problem is that around the cat's head are all the tell-tale markers that it has been added to the photo after the fact.

Digital signatures don't lie. There are several Android apps which can blend photos together; adding images on top of other images. Blowing up this photo in Photoshop shows that the cat was added after the fact.

A ghost would not appear in an image as if the image had been manipulated.

17. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

The problem isn't the panoramic stitching. The problem is that around the cat's head are all the tell-tale markers that it has been added to the photo after the fact.

Digital signatures don't lie. There are several Android apps which can blend photos together; adding images on top of other images. Blowing up this photo in Photoshop shows that the cat was added after the fact.

A ghost would not appear in an image as if the image had been manipulated.[/quote]

What if i took another picture, but put my cat there? Would those "tell-tell signs" still be there?