so I was messing around on my camera...

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Oct 30, 2012.

1. That's not where it's weird. It's weird around the cat. The pixelation and noise doesn't match up with any area in the rest of the photo. If this was truly a ghost cat, it would blend seamlessly into the background. Unless my theory of ghosts being digital and/or aural artifact entities is true ;)

2. if this is true it's an awesome picture... But you can see where it would be hard to believe with so much being done with photoshop...;)

3. Put it on ya mommas life!!!

4. Why must you lie? Ever since the 14yo thread, it's been going downhill for you.

5. yall know you been trolled right?

6. [quote name='"WhiteyMctighty"']Put it on ya mommas life!!![/quote]

Lmfao

7. I have no experience in photoshopping.., so this is all confusing for me :smoking:

I just want too know if it actually happened or noooott...

It's a cool photo none the less :p

8. #28 MandalaSmoker, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    Your either messing with our minds or this is true.

Strange stuff is strange

Edit:Quit messing with minds, tis not the nice thing to do you know.

9. The image has definitely been manipulated, yes

10. #30 DDV, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    I already said I didn't photoshop it and im not trolling. I just wanted to share a photo I thought was creepy?

11. Pretty unnecessary dude.

Digital signatures don't lie, and this photo has all the markings of being manipulated. Nobody is calling you a liar; we're just pointing out the facts.

12. Hey everyone, this guy's a phony!

13. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

Pretty unnecessary dude.

Digital signatures don't lie, and this photo has all the markings of being manipulated. Nobody is calling you a liar; we're just pointing out the facts.[/quote]

Those markings are probably from the app I used. I dont know what its supposed to say/show but its probably from that.

14. The app you used wouldn't randomly adjust the error levels around only the cat head.

The picture has been digitally manipulated, the cat is not an original part of the picture.

If you still claim you didn't edit it, then I don't know what to tell ya. Guess you've got a pretty tech-savvy ghost living with you. :cool:

15. my old best friend was an expert at photoshop

and I'm going to have to guess that this is photoshoped

I've even taken a class for it lol

16. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

The app you used wouldn't randomly adjust the error levels around only the cat head.

The picture has been digitally manipulated, the cat is not an original part of the picture.

If you still claim you didn't edit it, then I don't know what to tell ya. Guess you've got a pretty tech-savvy ghost living with you. :cool:[/quote]

The photo was 'manipulated' by the app that takes two pics and blends them into a panoramic photo..

17. Isn't it weird that a guy with a name ddoublevision, and a signature at the bottom that looks photoshopped, would post a photo of a ghost cat.........wow.

This thread is, "off with its head"

18. is that your second cat?

19. If this is actually real then that's awesome and creepy.

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

20. That could only be an explanation if someone used the app to superimpose the cat head over the original picture.