SO i was in the shower...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sporter123, Nov 29, 2008.

1. i had just smoked a fat J of dank ass weed and i went into the house and threw my clothes in the washer so they wouldnt reek up my boyfriends house. and then i get some candy and walk upstairs for my shower just wondering around. i start my shower and close my eyes as the hot water runs over my face. my head starts spinning and vortexing into my multi-colored fish shower curtian as i open my eyes under the water. i turn and face the wall now as i shave my legs. i got suckered into buying one of those new vibrating razors that is supposed to work better. so im shaving and the warm water running over my leg as the razor goes down it feels like a million eye drops are coming down ony my leg. it was the craziest feeling ever.

i was just wondering if anybody knows what im talking about. lol this is the first time ive taken a shower completly blown before and it was insane! lol. you guys very experience this?? and yes i am still fucking lit :D

2. wtf? man i did not expect this kind of story.. i was waiting every sentance for something like "then i got fucked" or something trollish.

and i get this XD well atleast i understood what you were talking about

3. nah never in the shower but i was completly fucked out of my head in the middle of a soccer field in the middle of a storm once.
    It was one of the best feelings of my life, i completly let go of any fear of the storm and accepted that i was lying down and it was super intense. Try it some time ok.

4. showers while high are fun. smoke n soak baby.

this story was sorta hot.

5. Haha I was thinking the same thing, along with "Oh I think I know where this is going..."
    Aaaand I didn't, haha.

6. haha, never had that happen.. but i do love smoking in the shower.

7. pics or it didn't happen

8. I totally didn't think it was gonna end like that haha.

Pics or ban.

9. i know fucking showers when your blazed are fucking magiacly.. you feel like your in some fantasy world i was just doing that and i had a candle burning so i was pearing through the little door thing and the fire was memorizing....

10. i had other things take place during it but i left them out lol. i hope you all enjoyed it