So I was home tonight and cooked some dinner for my mom.

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, Jun 21, 2007.

1. I'm at my real home tonight, and decided to cook some dinner for my mom since I'm the perfect son. Right. Anyway.

Went down to the grocery store with nothing in mind and just wanted it to come to me.

Here's the end result. I just want to say I'm real proud of myself.

The salad is a mixture of baby greens, with some gnocchi pasta in an asiago / parmesan mushroom sauce. Shredded parmesan is introduced over the greens, and when the hot pasta is added, it all melts. Fantastic.

The main course is a citrus and pepper chicken served over my copyrighted Summer Mix of caramelized onions, orange bell peppers and tomatoes. I like to go from the creamy, rich salad to something a little zestier to really cut to the palate and wake things up.

Then a little bread with oregano / extra virgin for the nice Italian touch. I'm quite happy. I feel like a grown-ass man with some actual culinary talent!

And now, feast your eyes on some pictures!

Attached Files:

2. nice man, definitely rep you for that. it's nice to know i'm not the only chef out there.

PM me, maybe we can share recipes.

3. Looks tastycakes.

And of course, always gotta take care of momma.

4. damn that looks good as fuck. nice shit man.

5. damn that looks like some nice food. it's a feast for my eyes.

6. My mom told me tonight that she's going to stop helping me pay for school so I'll be stuck at home cooking for her.

I don't know whether or not to take that as a compliment.

7. Well, you could always get a student loan even though they are real bitches :(

On a side note that meal looks like it's made from the tear drops of virgins that had only drank of tears of angels throughout their life.

8. Hah, I doubt my mother is going to pull her financial support just because I made her some dinner. She is quite the chef herself, that's where I learned.

And I know all about the loan situation man, I'm going through it as we speak, though I'm glad my culinary delights could entertain.

9. that food looks sooo dankk:smoke::D