So I was having a bad day and...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Quarterz, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Ok so I have had a lot of car trouble in the last few months. Had a 87 civic blow up, so I purchased a 88 dodge ram truck. Got it on a friday, and the next friday while driving home just getting off the freeway about 2 miles from home the tranny goes out. I was so pissed I just wasted 600$ on this truck. So I call my roomate to come get me, he doesnt answer I called like 10 times. So I was like fuck it ill just walk its a couple miles. I am in slacks and a collor shirt cause I was coming from work. So while walkin home I purchase a pack of cigs. Im walkin along and this bum comes outta no-where and was like "Hey man can i get a cigarette?". I am a decent guy so I gave him one, now im a fairly big guy, and this bum was like half my size. As I turn to walk away this fucking bum sticks his foot out and trips me! I turn and was like WTF is your problem, the bum says "No I want all your cigarettes..." Now my truck just broke down, and I just used my last 10 bucks on these cigs so im super heated and pissed. I look at the bum, and punch him right in the fucking face (no joke). It is kinda in the ghetto area of tacoma so all the cars driving by just act like they didn't see shit lol. The bum falls to the ground, I think it knocked him out. I turn and walk home. I get home, my fucking roommate is sitting on the couch watching tv, im like dude wtf why didnt you answer. He goes, hey where is your truck? Why is your hand swollen and bleeding, and why is your shirt all dirty? LOL I was like, well truck broke down, and I beat up a bum on the way home. He was speechless... all he could say was "Man sorry i didn't answer" LMAO. but I felt bad afterward cause the bum was still a bum ya know?

Now the running joke at work is, Bum beater, or they say hey anyone try to take your cigs lately LOL

2. YOU FILTHY BUM BEATER! lol jk, nice you put that bum in his place, ON THE GROUND!

3. Now everytime a bum comes around my roomates like, I hope he doesnt ask for a cig LOL

4. LOL, ur friend should just go up to every bum before hand to tell them not to ask you for a cig.

5. lol good times :smoking:

6. that sucks man, but at least ya got a good story outta it. and a new name

7. Haha best story I heard all day!

8. haha

but some advice... dont buy a piece of shit car because its never worth it.

9. damn that bum had some balls Lmao

10. cool story, bro

11. I love how its like Bum week and there has been like 4 stories about bums so far.

But ya dood, good work on that Bum

12. should have kicked him while he was down, clockwork orange style

13. Wow that bum is such a fucking ass hole I'm glad you punched him in the face no wonder why he is a bum.

14. haha looks like I was the only one that felt bad about it afterwards LOL

15. Well I mean I would have too but to an extent,if you think about it any other person that wasn't a good guy would have pulled a knife or gun on him and at least jumped him or robbed him for pulling such an asshole stunt.

16. I'm all for helping the needy but damn to ask for the whole pack is just arrogant. We have some aggressive bums up here to (edmonton, AB) and they need to be taught some manners.

17. ...

[​IMG]

18. HAHAHA! Thats funny as shit. I woulodnt feel any remorse for the bum who thinks he runs your shit. And im sorry about your bad day. They say once you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up.

19. wtf hahahaha