So i was eating some spaghetti in a can..

Discussion in 'General' started by InferiorZone, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Correction: get off this girl's vagina!

2. You mean, get out right? not off? lol.

3. Help I'm trapped in a vagina and cannot escape!
    Also there appears to be a lack of home-made food being processed in the small intestines!

4. Homemade burgers smash your meager Wendy's Offering

5. As a person who cooks up a lot of crazy concoctions when stoned, this thread is an insult. I mean, i love just poppin open some canned ravioli or something, but homecooked food just tastes so much better. Plus, you can't get steak in a can. But if you could, i would probably change my mind about all of this.

6. I can guarantee you that if you keep eating pre-made/can foods, you will gain alot of weight. This is coming from a broke college student living on his own.

7. Home cooked meals are the shiznit too. I always love making some home made chicken fried rice or grilling out a cheeseburger on the propane grill. I'll try a ceaser salad sometime, who knows, maybe I will like it. Tastes buds change with age.

8. Fuck that over-processed, pre-packaged, heavily preserved, high-fructose corn syrup filled shit. Eat real food.

And we wonder why we're a nation of fatties. :rolleyes:

9. or when u have a good homecooked meal lol

10. As an avid cyclist, I can safely say "fuck junk food". Nothing good comes from it.
    1. You are hungry 30 minutes after.
    2. Bad for your body.
    3. Expensive.

I'd rather spend $20 for food with substance for a whole week then buying two 'meals' at $10 a piece.
    I guess it also helps that cooking is one of my hobbies as well.

11. I kind of feel bad for someone who thinks spaghetti in a can qualifies as "good food". Just think of what they are missing out on.

I can sort of understand though... I was a really picky eater until I was in my early 20's. Tastes in food definitely change as you get older, and younger palettes tend to favor sugar and salt (which is in all pre-packaged foods) so I'm going to hope that he comes to his senses soon. :)

12. I'm sorry, OP, but I have to disagree 100%. There is nothing like cooking your own food or your mom's food and just enjoying the meal. Cooking is easy, and in my opinion a lot of fun. You can do whatever you want. And you don't even need recipies or measuring utensils, just throw some shit you like in a skillet and cook it! Yum yum.

Oh and by the way if you have a girlfriend, it's a great way to get her in bed to cook for her or with her. They love that.

13. I dont eat unhealthy that often. I do eat pizza maybe 1-2 times a week, but thats the worst of it.

When I eat shit, it just tastes empty, all I can taste is either grease, or salt.

If your tastebuds are used to eating shit, you will probably like that better.

14. I must be weird. Kraft Macaroni and cheese has to be my all-time favourite food, unless it's old country buffet or something. But only the powered cheese, not that liquefied shit.

15. My face just friggen exploded from such a thread

16. People in some countries would be happy to get a life-time supply of canned food like spaghetti-o's, not everyone has the luxury to eat, let alone eat huge home-cooked meals with useless spices. All that time for preparation and then you just eat it in a few minutes and leave tired and full. You're going to get the same effect heating a can of spaghetti-o's for 1:30.

Hell. Those cans could be sent to people in third world countries who don't have access to food. It lasts forever and can be eaten cold. Mass production of canned and processed foods can end starvation, and you want to worry about how its cooked.

17. #37 Soap, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Yea but you cant survive by eating Spaghetti-o's, most of your health has to do with what you eat. Theres no sufficient amounts of vitamins in that shit. By the time you eat enough for your daily dose of vitamins you'll have already quadrupled the amount of calories you need to consume, not to mention the salt!

18. Oh? I seem to survive off of it.

19. not for very long with that way of thinking..
    but that's ok,
    i like when other people don't take care of themselves..
    overpopulation is a scary thing :p

20. Kraft Mac and Cheese is fine I guess..
    But it has NO comparison to the actual high-quality macaroni and cheese.
    Actual plump pieces of macaroni with good cheese home-cooked..

[​IMG]

It's delicious..

MMmmm..

Yum.

But the point is, homemade food is still better than that boxed crap.