So i want to buy a pipe/grinder on GC

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by exotize, Dec 27, 2009.

1. And I want to pay with my Vanilla Visa prepaid card. Anyone know if this will work or not?

2. it should, it just acts as a visa debit. try it if it doesn't work then it doesn't work

3. Alrighty. Well i was reading another thread a while ago that said it might not because grass city is located outside the US or something. So has anyone actually used a vanilla visa with success?

4. really whats the worst that will happen it doesnt work just try it i dont see why you had to make a post about this

5. I dont think it will
    My buddy tried the same thing and said it wouldnt work cuz it was outside the US

6. Because I have tried and it hasn't worked, so maybe it was a problem with my specific card.

7. If you cant you can using the card to put money on paypal (grasscity doesnt use it) and use that account for another site that does or you can put the money on then request a check be sent to you(for a small fee) and cash it and buy in person or sent it as cash order to Grasscity or put the money in the bank and do a international bank transfer.