Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I want to be a stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by starbound, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Stop wasting everyones time and go get high and come back and tell us how it was man

so far...
    /failthread

2. [quote name="Kiefsweat" post="19131011" timestamp="1386607198"]Stop wasting everyones time and go get high and come back and tell us how it was manso far.../failthread[/quote]Yeah yeah I'm still waiting on my hookup and still nervous, you people can't understand my anxiety. Trying new things makes me very anxiousSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i dont give a fuck...

nah im jk man

really though. my anxiety is getting bad because im waiting to hear how it goes hahahaha

4. Is hyperballad gonna have to force a joint to your lips?  :confused_2:  :smoking:

I agree with you for the most part. I dont think some people are immune to weed aha. For some people though, they dont get stoned the first few times. As an example, I didnt feel anything until the 3rd or 4th time. 

6. I gave up alcohol also. Which is a big move for a college student that has been drinking since he was 16. I just got tired of the expense that comes with drinking. I like the mid expensive stuff like bombay sapphire, absolute, ciroc, ect. I would then get a liter bottle because I knew at parties a few people would ask for some. Getting a bottle every weekend or sometimes twice a week was a waste of money not to mention if I had drunk sex and the condom would break then I had to go buy the morning after pill. Fucking biggest waste of money.

I also workout and hated the smell of alcohol in my sweat and feeling bad if I didn't drink a bottle of water before I went to sleep. So I like smoking way better and feel it is better for you from researching about it. I also can drive when I smoke but I'm not comfortable driving drunk. Shit mary j just has a better upside and is cheaper for me. I think I'm in love haha. I have to take plenty of t-breaks though because I am in the reserves and have the potential to be drug tested once a month during drill. I can smoke again on the 15th which I'm excited for.

You should smoke bro. It's great alone or socially, especially at a concert or something.

7. Oh and for the people who don't get high when they smoke... it's more of a letting go of control thing. You have to inhale, exhale and submit to letting yourself get stoned. Just smoke and relax before you know it you will be hungry or really into the game or movie your watching. Just smoke in a safe comfortable place your first time and with good friends. My first few times were the best times laughing with friends and playing halo.

8. I recommend trying it OP, it's much less hard on your body than booze and can be done daily with very negligible effects if you aren't smoking yourself stupid every time.

Find a day where you've got the latter half of the day to do whatever you're want, sit at home either alone or with 1 or 2 close friends (whether they've smoked before or not doesn't really matter, in fact all smoking for the first time would be an awesome experience to have), toke up and enjoy!

Just take it slow at first and surrender yourself to it. Don't let yourself get too far in your head and keep telling yourself "It's just a drug" if you start to trip out. I spent a LONG time letting myself get stuck in my head whenever I got high. I found if I went into the sesh with some sort of outline of what I want to do while baked I get much less introspective. If you can't escape your own head the first few times, throw on some video games (I find the interactivity of games is much more distracting than watching TV)

9. If you're worried about anxiety then be home alone with no worries. Maybe pick some good conedy movies and snacks. You shouldn't feel worried, it should be really fun. Don't convince yourself that it's a scary situation, its not. You should feel relaxed and comical. If you're worried about inhaling right suck in some oxygen right after you take a hit. Take it slow, do a couple hits and see how you feel, if you overdo it you could get so high you can't move and or feel sick. Lol. But that is avoidable so don't freak out about that. Just take it slow.

10. "So you want to be a stoner" an all new game show hosted by snoop dogg.

11. Im just ready to see this guy get blazed lol.Your going to love it man.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="env904" post="19136527" timestamp="1386683758"]I gave up alcohol also. Which is a big move for a college student that has been drinking since he was 16. I just got tired of the expense that comes with drinking. I like the mid expensive stuff like bombay sapphire, absolute, ciroc, ect. I would then get a liter bottle because I knew at parties a few people would ask for some. Getting a bottle every weekend or sometimes twice a week was a waste of money not to mention if I had drunk sex and the condom would break then I had to go buy the morning after pill. Fucking biggest waste of money.I also workout and hated the smell of alcohol in my sweat and feeling bad if I didn't drink a bottle of water before I went to sleep. So I like smoking way better and feel it is better for you from researching about it. I also can drive when I smoke but I'm not comfortable driving drunk. Shit mary j just has a better upside and is cheaper for me. I think I'm in love haha. I have to take plenty of t-breaks though because I am in the reserves and have the potential to be drug tested once a month during drill. I can smoke again on the 15th which I'm excited for.You should smoke bro. It's great alone or socially, especially at a concert or something.[/quote]Thank you for taking the time to read my Problem, good tips bro. Fuck alcohol for real.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="sektr" post="19136838" timestamp="1386689143"]I recommend trying it OP, it's much less hard on your body than booze and can be done daily with very negligible effects if you aren't smoking yourself stupid every time.Find a day where you've got the latter half of the day to do whatever you're want, sit at home either alone or with 1 or 2 close friends (whether they've smoked before or not doesn't really matter, in fact all smoking for the first time would be an awesome experience to have), toke up and enjoy!Just take it slow at first and surrender yourself to it. Don't let yourself get too far in your head and keep telling yourself "It's just a drug" if you start to trip out. I spent a LONG time letting myself get stuck in my head whenever I got high. I found if I went into the sesh with some sort of outline of what I want to do while baked I get much less introspective. If you can't escape your own head the first few times, throw on some video games (I find the interactivity of games is much more distracting than watching TV)[/quote]I've made my mind that I will try it, just waiting on my hookup now bro. Waiting game Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="GreenEyedGoddess" post="19137187" timestamp="1386693993"]If you're worried about anxiety then be home alone with no worries. Maybe pick some good conedy movies and snacks. You shouldn't feel worried, it should be really fun. Don't convince yourself that it's a scary situation, its not. You should feel relaxed and comical. If you're worried about inhaling right suck in some oxygen right after you take a hit. Take it slow, do a couple hits and see how you feel, if you overdo it you could get so high you can't move and or feel sick. Lol. But that is avoidable so don't freak out about that. Just take it slow.[/quote]I was worried about anxiety a lot now I'm just saying fuck it, if I die from it I'll be famous for being the first one to die from weed lmao! Thanks for the replySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [quote name="wickedgarden" post="19137890" timestamp="1386702765"]Im just ready to see this guy get blazed lol.Your going to love it man.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]In time bro, I don't know what's up with my hook up.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. It's gonna be awesome dude, I suggest maybe playing a video game while stoned also, it's 10x better

17. It's gonna be awesome dude, I suggest maybe playing a video game while stoned also, it's 10x better

18. Love watching a movie/show stoned off my ass...especially when I have some snacks and beer to down with it mhmmmmSent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★ U$ing Tapat@lk 4

19. Oh ya dude, gettin stoned and watching Netflix goes like milk and cookies.

20. Took me six times before I got high. That was 8 years ago. Been smoking ever since.

Weed is a beautiful thing. Just don't let it dictate your life and you'll be fine.

Take just a hit or two to weigh your tolerence. This will help you realize how much it takes for you to reach your desired high. Remember, every strain will affect you differently. Be aware of what you're smoking -- Sativa? Indica? Hybrid?

And above all else, enjoy it. There is something truly special about the herb. Discover what makes it special to you. Treat it with respect, and spread the word of it's healing/medical properties.