Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I want to be a stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by starbound, Dec 6, 2013.

1. If you want to know how you'll know if it's working, you'll know. You will know. It is very profound. You will know it when you happens. The first time it works, there's no "well I might have been high."

I feel like I've been trying to hard to be descriptive when you really should be listening to this ^ 

Theres a reason why the only people to demonize it are those with no experience with it.

But to at least answer this question. A buzz is where you have the constants of being high without many of the cerebral effects. You're body will feel lighter, any pain or irritant or headache will be replace by just an airy, not so hurt, everything is all good now feeling. You might feel what is describe as a band of light pressure along your shoulders and head, almost as if when buzzed the body is like "I still wanna be able to feel my head so I know its there, the rest of the body can be airy" lol. Being buzzed is just a calming, mild pain relieving high that didnt quite cross the threshold where everything is better and more pronounced.

3. #63 bigcat13, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    Go buy yourself a gram.
    Go to your smoking spot.
    Relax and grind it all up by whatever means you choose.
    While relaxed and not thinking about trying to get high or worrying what its going to feel like, start smoking.
    Keep smoking, taking bigger hits than you'd assume are normal.
    You'll know when to stop.

Use this first experience as a base, and I hope you learn to use it to medicate yourself (I like the mindset of thinking of it as medicine, it helps me) and not use it to get fucked up. It definitely saved me from my anxiety, and I hope it can help you out too man

4. #64 LaCurandera, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013

This is probably one of the most accurate descriptions I've ever read on how the high feels. Apart from that and the relaxation, there's really no words one could put it into. It's something you have to experience before you can have an idea or an opinion on how it makes you feel.

Ps. You have a great nickname! Ozric Tentacles is an amazing band  ^_^

EDIT: Oh and OP, don't "be a stoner". It sounds like being part of some pretentious scene and that already would be a wrong way to approach cannabis and the culture of it. I understand that this might not be what you meant by wanting to be a stoner, but I'm just throwing in my two cents. 

5. Today I vouched to never take another sip of alcohol again[​IMG]

6. [quote name="LaCurandera" post="19118349" timestamp="1386432644"]This is probably one of the most accurate descriptions I've ever read on how the high feels. Apart from that and the relaxation, there's really no words one could put it into. It's something you have to experience before you can have an idea or an opinion on how it makes you feel.Ps. You have a great nickname! Ozric Tentacles is an amazing band ^_^EDIT: Oh and OP, don't "be a stoner". It sounds like being part of some pretentious scene and that already would be a wrong way to approach cannabis and the culture of it. I understand that this might not be what you meant by wanting to be a stoner, but I'm just throwing in my two cents. [/quote]Your two cents is more than welcome bro. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Always happy to help  :wave:

8. You will never be a stoner if you try to be. Just chill out and smoke, it doesn't have to be your identity.

9. You guys I swear have the best advice, thank you all. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. have you gotten stoned yet op?

11. [quote name="Kiefsweat" post="19119022" timestamp="1386441190"]have you gotten stoned yet op?[/quote]I don't know what op means but I'm assuming that is me lol. Nah bro not yet, I've contacted my guy and he said he will keep in touch. So it's a waiting game from here, I'll definitely post the results in here tho. I'm kinda excited but still a bit anxiousSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. well im excited for you to man. I hope you enjoy the herb as much as i did when i first started.

Dont forget us! :bongin:

13. [quote name="starbound" post="19117975" timestamp="1386425842"]I can stop anytime[/quote]Denial. Now only four stages to go. I'll be with you all the way. ;)All this is just advice. Do whatever the FUCK! YOU WANNA DO!

14. OP means "original poster". You're the original poster (OP) of this thread because you started it.

15. [quote name="D00DY_T00DY" post="19119285" timestamp="1386443591"]Denial. Now only four stages to go. I'll be with you all the way. ;)All this is just advice. Do whatever the FUCK! YOU WANNA DO![/quote]Lol bro I think I'm fineSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. [quote name="SneakerHead21" post="19119399" timestamp="1386445019"]OP means "original poster". You're the original poster (OP) of this thread because you started it.[/quote]Ahh ok thanks bro Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. OP, for me I play some good music and toke and I love it man, if your just starting out buy a small bubbler and take small hits or if you want portability buy some papers and a rolling machine online and some of those carbon activated filters if you want a smooth as hell hit.  :bongin:

18. Just smoke weed

19. There isn't really a step by step process. It took me 4 tries to actually get high. The first few times it felt like I was normal and also giggly. I also didn't know how to correctly smoke.

The fourth time I smoked two joints, expecting to just feel giggly. I thought to myself "what's the big deal about weed; shit sucks!" I found out 5 minutes later that was FAR from the truth.

*If you know how to smoke a cigarette then you can smoke a joint/blunt*

I remember sitting in my chair outside thinking about how cool this is. I remember walking up the stairs to get inside the house and I had no clue where I was walking to. I went downstairs and sat in the living room watching my hands. All of a sudden my dog walks down the stairs and it hit me so hard. Him and everything else where in the shape of cartoons. I could not stop laughing. I started to feel queasy and proceeded to the bathroom and threw up (which gets you even higher). I closed my eyes and saw pyramids floating over my body like a river. Very cool experience. It wasn't like a shroom or acid trip, it was just a peaceful experience even though I was puking. I walked to my bed and listened to my sibling talk to my dog for an HOUR straight. Maybe it's because we smoked sour diesel that made it hit us really hard.

Word of advice, put yourself in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable place. If you're with people you don't know it can make a bad high. Also start off slow because since you're a newbie a few hits will do the job. I took more than what I could chew (smoking two packed joints lol). Just let the experience come naturally.

When you buy weed look for crystals (the thc) and look for nice hairs :) it will make a good high.

Thanks a bunch Ozrics are the best.