So I want a vape, and I'm one broke SoB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by falacy, Oct 1, 2010.

1. #1 falacy, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    deleted link

Does this seem shady? I like its price tag.. But at the same time maybe its thats low for a reason. What do you guys think?>

2. first you can't link to comp sites. And if it is cheap it probably is cheap. I don't own a vape myself but from what i've read an heard you get what you pay for.

3. Save an extra $30 and buy a launch box. It's an awesome vape for $100 and it has a lifetime warranty. You can't go wrong.

4. Delete that link ill post a pic of it[​IMG]

5. My friend has one that looks like that one just a darker color and it's been working for about a year now. The bowl looks a little different too. His was more expensive though, I bet it was because he bought it from a local shop. You could get it just be wary, it might be a cheap one.

6. ok thanks

And yeah I have looked into the MFLB, I like it alot especially since it portable, but is it DD-able?

7. Get a VaporGenie.

8. The only SAFE, LEGITIMATE unit youll get for such a low price is the MF LB.
    Its also the best portable!

So whether your looking for a great portable or just the lowest priced unit THAT IS SAFE, then the MF LB is your best choice.

Goodluck man.