Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I wanna make brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Willyummyweed, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I made 2 pounds of butter. And I wanna make brownies. But not from scratch....or cookies. Anybody have any ideas on how and what to buy. I don't wanna make a bunk batch. thank you

2. well most store bought brownie mix calls for 1/4 cup oil... you could substitute for melted butter.

why so against baking from scratch? Its easy! Here's a piff recipe I just found:
    Boyfriend Brownies Recipe - Allrecipes.com

3. forgot to add: the recipe calls for 2/3 cup of butter :cool:

4. So just substitute oil for butter? And should I lower the temp to cook the brownies

5. Need to know quick

6. I made store bought brownies And replaced the oil with butter but added more butter cuz at the time it seemed the only right thing to do.

I had 2 brownies AND didnt land for 2 days had the had the non stop giggiles.

7. Sweet. Did you lower the temp

8. Update : my first batch of brownies turned out to fantastic so I made the second ones at 2 and a half times the potency....crazy stuff.