Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i told my mom this morning (medical)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flyinsqrl, Mar 8, 2009.

1. So many of you have read my thread about me thinking about telling my mom that i smoke to help my pain and help me sleep, well she was so greatful and caring! I have a condition called camurati engelmann's disease and i walk with a cane and use a wheelchair. I have Chronic pain and have a hard time sleeping. I started smoking last november or early december because i'm open minded and though marijuana would help, so i've been smoking once a week for about a month or two now and my pain levels are almost non-existant. And when i smoke i sleep like a baby and wake up feeling great. So i told her i've been very careful about it, i know my shit about it, and i want to buy a vaporizer, she was sooo cool about it, and wants to move to denver so i can obtain my medical license to smoke!!!

SO thanks a lot guys for helping me get the balls to do it :)

2. Congrats man!:smoke:

3. damn man good for you

4. thats awesome bro congrats!

5. Sweet thats good for you man

Im glad it didnt go the other way for ya :smoke:

6. Thanks guys, i'm gonna roll over to the local smoke shop tomorrow and see if they have any quality vaporizers otherwise i might be back here asking questions on which one to buy :)

7. Wow man congratulations! That truly is a victory for you:D. I'm glad your mother is so openminded

8. the new vapor bros with the natural heating element kicks ass.. you know its the new one if when you look at the rod (glass rod inside box that turns blue) you see a honey comb looking white screen on the tip of the rod. Those guys kick ass, and last a really long time.

9. Hey thats awesome new´s!!
    Good Luck !!

10. Congratulations. I would be so relieved if my parents were cool with me smoking. Don't have to worry about hiding anything, toking in my room and such. I don't know much about your condition but I hope everything turns out great for you. Happy Tokin'

11. #11 mattwood1011, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    Good job man! im so glad she understood :hello::):):):hello::hello::hello::hello::wave: :wave: :wave:;);):D:D

12. i'll definately look into the vapor brothers :)

13. Thats great news to hear for you. Congradulations

14. Stoked dude, I suggest the Silver Surfer Vape or Da buddha

15. Congrats my dude!

16. fuck vapor brothers, shell out the extra cash for the Volcano digital. It's the shit, you won't be disappointed. Other vaporizers just leave something more to be desired, at least in my experience.

17. volcanoe no doubt i love that thing

18. I see where this is going and before all the fanboys start flooding this thread with claims of the volcano, when most who say its so great do not own one and probably have not used one. I suggest trying them before buying, I know a few folks who sold their cano after using Silver Surfer and Buddha.

19. i can't spend loads on a vaporizer 150 max most likely

20. I just realized how stupid even medical marijuana sounds. A license to smoke, the government must be kidding us!