Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i thought of this last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smotpoking, May 6, 2011.

1. Wouldn't it be funny if people here treated regular stuff like weed calling ordinary stuff dank and things like that. So here's what well do, we take a photo of something and describe it like how many people describe their pot. So I'll start first using my leopard gecko... Guys check this grade A leopard gecko out. I picked him up the other day for $90, definitely pakistans finest offering, due to years of good dealers breeding and fine care. One cricket to this guy and you'll be good for hours. Make sure to conceal it though the smell is obvious, luckily you can pick up a tank at any pet store. As you can see from the picture theres a lot of spots on his head, something you want in a gecko.

Attached Files:

2. i call food thats good dank... i just had some dank as fucks wings about and hour ago and and im smoking a bowl then gonna feast on some dank hot pockets

3. I would give that person a dumb blank look at think he's a pothead.

I personally don't try and go out of my way to sound like a stoner. But with i'm blown with other smokers, i end up just saying stoner terms because, well, i'm bllwn

4. I call cool stuff or food dank and alot of ppl do. I like it

5. I read it three times.

Still don't understand.