So I think my moms gettin high right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by ArizonaToker, Dec 27, 2010.

1. I'm in fl on vacation and my friend texts me today saying "can I ask your mom if I can weigh out a sac at your house" and I said idk what shell say but sure go for it. He texts back like 10 mins later saying "dawg she let me in she was super cool!!! I even gave her a nug! She is now my madre"

Haa I hope she knows what she's gettin into! Cause he gets really fire.
    Everytime we ask her to she says no but now that I'm gone i hope she smokes she only has one time and that was reggs like 20 years ago

She said somthin like I wanna get in the business or something to him but na I'm gonna start growing when I get home

2. haha i had a friends mom like that, id always swing by as a pitstop to wiiegh shit out or smoke.. she just asked for a few hits, as payment for the house usage.. but where in FL are you?

3. thats pretty cool. but i dont want her smoking alot just want her to free her mind maybe once a month ya know. she has alot more responsibilities than me. and this shits rapper weed you arent gettin shit done even if you want to ha. in palmetto wishin i had buds but also its a forced t break i probably need cause i havent had one in 2 years and i smoke everyday

4. Hey I'm in florida on vacation right now too :) Too bad its like 45 degrees and it feels like I'm still up in New York.

5. yea no shit. my house is on a lake and plus the wind chills its just too much haa its nicer in AZ

6. lol.. yeah 2 cold winters here in a row..

7. Hey thats my picture!!!!

8. "my friends hot mom"

9. alot of people on here have it, im to lazy to change it

10. wasnt here last winter but fuck the cold!!

11. You gotta toke up with her now for sure.

great website :D

12. i cant do it, i think it would be to weird

13. wishin huh??? 941 love right here

14. do it dude, i thought the same thing but i started smoking with my dad and we used to smoke everyday