So I think my mom knows that I smoke now...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dino The Rhino, Apr 23, 2011.

1. It was about 5 o clock in the mornin and my mom had to get off to work early, so she comes in to check on me (I guess to see if I came home the night before). Anyways she finds me asian eyed, watching maggie and the ferocious beast, a ton of devil cream wrappers and like three orange fanta cans scattered around me. She stared at me for a little while and I stared back, kindof like a Mexican standoff. She then started laughing and walked out and we haven't really spoken about it since....should I be worried haha?

2. If she laughed, then she probably isn't pissed.

3. Fuck yeah man.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2hDzgj8gYY]YouTube - Maggie and The Ferocious Beast Intro[/ame]

4. If she laughed, then she's probably really pissed off.

5. OP is doomed!!!

You don't mind anal-probes and electroshock therapy do you? That laugh indicates she is going to have those arranged for you...:wave:

6. Lol as long as I got a place to live for the next two months then its all good haha but I've seen people laugh about things but be pissed off later...i dont know why I was watching that show but it just entertained me cuz like the ferocious beast was bein followed by turkeys or some shit it was trippin me out...

7. She's probably just pissed you didn't offer to smoke her up :D

8. icwutudidthar

9. #9 BurnAFewDown, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I hate when ppl quote the original post. Especially when your the first commenter..... What's the point?

10. #10 BurnAFewDown, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  11. honestly its worse thinking that she knows than actually knowing that she knows...either way don't worry about it unless it becomes an issue between you two.