so i think im going to be working at mcdonalds, anybody with exp?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panflake, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #41 Lenny., Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
    I don't know what it's like in your state, but do you guys have the new register system yet? Other stores have been getting it and it's only a matter of time before we get it, and I'm scared. I've only been doing the old system for years and years.

And if I even start to get coned, i throw it at them.

Best advice I can give, is that always show up on time, and just do your job. Keep your drive thru times low.

2. People that work there are pretty stupid. They are short changed a lot on workers and most people are always in a pissy mood.

3. Torture under the yellow arches.

4. Fuck McDonald's.

5. Fuck mcdonalds and taco bell.

6. dam so yesterday i went in and cleaned a little and then they put me on the grill for a while. It was pretty chill but i couldnt remember what was what when it came to the chicken shit i had to put in the fryer. i fucked up like twice. Then they had me assembling the stuff and idk how people remember all the different combinations of stuff. I thought i was going to get a little more info but they just threw me on there and expected me to know. The worst thing was that my trainer was some mexican guy that i couldnt understand wtf he was saying. after doing the assembling i was expecting to go home(i had been there for about 3.5 hours) because yesterday they kept me like 3 hours and today was my second day. so towards the end the manager tells me to scrub the wheels and feet of all the machines, i was kinda mad. The other employess didnt know why i was doing that because none of them ever had to do it. then i mopped it up and asked him when i was supposed to go home and he said "uuuh i guess now and ummmm come back friday". Is there a certain time that ill be able to know ahead when ill be working and until what time?

7. I can understand the nervousness because of the fast paced enviroment. I'm getting trained for my second job I start next week. I havnt worked in 3 years

8. It's at a bakery tho